Thursday, May 7, 2020

Nicolas Cage to portray Tiger King-Elvis-Lisa Marie Presley Coronavirus

Do I even need to add gematria with this one? 
Nicolas CAGE....remember Joe Exotic had Tigers in a CAGE and is now locked in his own CAGE. 

Nicolas Kim Coppola=76
Tiger=76

Nicolas Cage=53
Tiger King=53

Have I pointed out that "Tiger King"=195(FB)? 
American Vandal=55
Tiger King=55


Nicolas Cage is also currently 56 years old. Recall how Tiger King is synced to Coronavirus. 
Coronavirus=56
Once again this is part of the Elvis ritual...
Nicolas Cage got married to Lisa Marie Presley just 9 days before Carole Baskin's husband Don Lewis was declared legally dead in 2002. 
Interesting they were married on 8/10 and then legally divorced on 5/16 too....I've been documenting about 516 in the book and so on...it had a lot to do with 8/10 and World Lion day too. 

I'm interested that Lisa Marie's first husband was Danny Keough too. I would never recognize that name except that we just had the death of Matt Keough...I can't find that they are related, but stands out to me. 
Matt Keough=201(FB)

No comments:

Post a Comment