Thursday, May 7, 2020

Elon Musk and Grimes have a baby-Comment on old Jeopardy video




Yesterday I saw a story on CNN's headlines about Elon Musk having a baby boy. I just mentioned Elon Musk the other day in regards to the Mandela Effect syncs, now he's in the media? 
What's even funnier is that I also got a trolled comment on one of my old Jeopardy videos yesterday. Recall that in 2019 I knew the Mandela Effect theme was important, because I documented about Omaha Beach's trainer Richard Mandella. I then documented about James Holzhauer and Jeopardy...then someone commmented on my Lyle/Lynn Swann Mandela Effect video....then I discovered Alex Trebek became the first host to host 3 games shows at the same time after he took over, "To Tell the Truth" for Lynn Swann. 
So what are the odds someone would comment of my Jeopardy video yesterday? 

Elon Musk's wife instantly reminds me of Des Moines, Iowa too. There is a suburb called, "Grimes"...think how the Mandela Effect sync was leading me to Slipknot/Des Moines/Fair/China....5/16...maybe we should pay attention to 5/16 again this year. I'm getting the feeling there is something I'm supposed to see on that day again. 

Grimes is also part of the Janelle Monae song "Pynk" too. I remember Imani telling me about this song a long time ago, but I didn't see how it fit in with the narrative...so interesting Grimes would be part of this song...
It interpolates the song "Pink" by Aerosmith...


No comments:

Post a Comment