Thursday, May 7, 2020

Indianapolis shooting in the news minutes after my last post about India and Indianapolis



You've got to be kidding me? I went back to CNN for another quick glance before I go to bed...there is a story about a shooting in Indianapolis now lol. I just mentioned that a few minutes ago and now a story of Indianapolis? 

Think about how I mentioned Andrew Luck in the part of my book about India too.....Andrew Luck the former Indianapolis Colt...

Indianapolis=227(FB)
Indianapolis, Indian=227(FB)

This happened on the 227th day of the 227th anniversary of the French Republic. 

Indianapolis Colts=244(FB)
Colts=244(satanic)
I'm just wondering in regards to the Indianapolis 500 that will be held on Kobe's bday this year...Last year the French racer died on Princess Diana's death anniversary...this year it will be on the 244th day of the 244th year of the United States. 

No comments:

Post a Comment