Monday, August 22, 2022

Trump Tower used in The Dark Knight Rises and my 4,240th Blog Post

 



Trump announced he was running for president 34 days before the anniversary of the Batman shooting..Shooting...
I've been showing how 34 is significant with this and Kobe Bryant...

Trump also announced that he was running for president at Trump Tower. This is interesting because they used Trump Tower as Wayne Enterprises in "The Dark Knight Rises." So the Batman narrative further connects to Trump.
I started this post last night, but then had to get my kids to bed and ended up falling asleep myself....but I was getting ready to post about the Tyson Fury story in the news and now I see that this blog post will he my 4,240th post...like 424..

Tyson Fury in the news is important because he and Mike Tyson were linked to the Manchester Arena bombing on the same day Trump touched the Western Wall...5/22/2017.

Plus, Boxing is important to Ukraine, which Donald Trump is supposedly the savior of..







2 comments:

  1. Finis Temporis has done a ton of videos showing that there's clown code in relation to Sirius. "Why so SERIOUS?" Sirius = 595 isopsephy. 595 is the 34th triangular

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dark Knight...Black Knight...Dane Whitman...Kit Harington.

    ReplyDelete