Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Jeffrey Wright in The Batman, James Bond, Westworld-Flash Gordon

 

I just watched The Batman again. The first time was a bootleg that was hard to see and I didn't pay much attention....
But I find it funny that James Gordon on the film is played by Jeffrey Wright..
He's also a main guy on Westworld that I recently started watching due to Synchronicity...
He's also in a bunch of the newer James Bond films lol..so perfect to the narrative..

Born on Pearl Harbor Day  too.
So he's James Gordon and I also recently finished the new season of Locke and Key...in that season the go inside Gordies mind...
I'm just curious if there is something important to Flash Gordon...considering Batman, The Flash....

The guy who played Flash Gordon was born the same day as Tyson Fury too..
The day I've mentioned is possibly important to World War III..
At the end of The Batman they tell us it's November 6th...
This is interesting because it's 4 months 24 days after Trumps bday..
It's also the 310th day..
The Batman released 3 months 10 days before Trumpa bday..
The Dark Knight Rises=310(FB)

The Dark Knight Rises shooting anniversary was 424 days after Trump touched the Western Wall..

424 days after The Batman released will be 5/1/23...
Batman=51



I also thought it was funny that the Riddler is played by the same guy I know as Klitz from The Girl Next Door...







1 comment: