Thursday, August 18, 2022

Batman Lightning Cover Sold in June-Soldier Killed by Lightning on Moon Landing Anniversary-Queen Elizabeth II Stuntman Jailed and the James Bond/Batman Narrative-

 

Looking back at my blog posts....there was a lightning strike on the anniversary of the moon landing/Batman Theater shooting that killed a soldier in Georgia...

I only noticed this because a while back I mentioned that there may be a theme with the band "Live"...but they have the song "Lightning Crashes." 
Also, the cover of the first issue of "The Dark Knight Returns" sold back in June...Notice the cover is Batman with a Lightning Bolt...

This issue came out in the year 86'. 

Recall how the Super Bowl after the Batman Theater Shooting also had a "Blackout"....or a Dark Night...

Think how the Lightning symbolism is important to Obama's bday...
In 2015, I talked a lot about the Blackout symbolism and how it possibly related to Obama, the Black president being OUT of the White House. He never did die in office, but now is OUT of office. 
Think about Batman/Moon Landing...Great Moon Hoax/Sean Connery/Neil Armstrong too...
Apollo 12 got struck by lightning 2 times before taking off.....
I'm curious because it launched on 11/14, which is Prince Charles' bday...
Recall in 2016 we had the closest super moon on this date, just after Trump was announced to have won the election. 


The reason Prince Charles stands out is that today we had a story of Queen Elizabeth II's stunt double being jailed...
Notice his name is Gary CONNERY...and he's famous for portraying the Queen in a stunt at the opening ceremony of the 2012 Olympics..the stunt involved the Queen meeting Daniel Craig as James Bond.....
Think about that...Gary Connery....Sean Connery...James Bond...

The 2012 Olympics began a week after the 2012 Batman Shooting.....and then Neil Armstrong would died a month later on Sean Connery's bday. 

He even did stunts in James Bond "Die Another Day" and "Batman Begins." 

Seeing the Olympics.....I can't remember what Summer Olympics it was...but when I was a kid we had a small tv above the microwave in our kitchen by the sliding glass door. I remember my mom was cooking me a piece of bread with cheese on it in the microwave and we were watching the Olympics.....It was thunderstorming out and lightning struck our tree outside, probably 25 to 30 feet away...but I remember my mom holding the handle on the microwave and telling me that she felt the electricity go through her whole body and it scared the crap out of her. 

I wish I could remember what Olympics it was...she may remember....It had to be either the 1992 or 1996 in Atlanta....

My mom shares a bday with Christian Bale on 1/30..

Gary Connery also threw his girlfriend down the stairs....yet again with the Stairs symbolism..
I also saw this on Facebook earlier....apparently you can see the Aurora tonight if you look for it in some of the states...I never checked it out, but where I live is right at the tail end of it...













3 comments:

  1. I was on the verge of mentioning Olympics to you in lite of Usain Bolt because "Olympic Sprinter" = 1110 fibonacci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol funny you mentioned expiration dates on debit cards earlier today cause I got a new one in today and the expiration date is 08/25 like Sean Connery and like my name gematria.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dark Knight, in the game of chess the Knight is a horse.
    I noticed JFK was the first President to fly in a jet specifically built for Presidential travel.
    Tom Hanks, Apollo 13. In the movie Cast Away, the plane Hanks is on is hit by lightning.

    ReplyDelete