Sunday, August 7, 2022

Lightning Strike Near White House on 4/24/2011 And Lightning Strikes the White House on 9/4/2018

 

Zach posted about some random blog post he found saying that lightning struck the White House on Easter Sunday in 2011...The date was also 4/24....
I'd like to know how he found this blog post though, because I have been talking about the number 424 like crazy..and then he ends up blogging about this story not knowing if it was true or not...

This date was also just before the White House Dinner where they joked about Trump being president and killing Osama bin Laden. 

It's even more with how hard it is to find if this story was true...but after researching it for the last 2 hours, I finally figured it out. 
It is true that lightning struck near the White House on 4/24/2011, but it didn't actually hit the White House...similar to the recent story on Obama's bday. 

These photos were taken by a man named Eddie Gehman Kohan who had a blog called Obama Foodorama. 

Regardless of the story, it's still important that Zach would even find this and blog about it in relation to the 424 stuff I have been following. 

White House=424(Primes)

I did find a story on TMZ that the White House was struck by lightning on 9/4/2018 though.....So just before the Presidential Alert...

It was also a span of 9 months 11 days before Donald Trump's bday. 


Lightning Bolts=334(FB)
LIGHTNING=334(FB)
Eddie Gehman Kohan=334(Primes)

It was 11 months exactly before Obama's bday...
11...Osama bin Laden..9/11...so on..

The photo was taken by Khalil Abdallah..
Khalil Abdallah=86, 49 and 94
It hit on 9/4 or 4/9. 

It's also interesting that the 9/4/2018 Lightning strike was 3 years 11 months before Obama's bday and the new lightning strike...
4/24 to Obama's bday is 3 months 11 days. 
Barack Hussein Obama II=311(FB) and 82 and 811(Eng Ext)
9/4 is 82 days after Trump's bday. 


It's also interesting that 4/24 to 9/4 is 4 months 11 days..
411 days after 9/4/2018 was Kamala Harris bday..
Think how 8/6 is 4 months 11 days before Pope Francis' bday...
Kamala's bday is 424 days before Pope Francis. 
Kamala Harris=86
Francis will turn 86..

I didn't see any super big stories on 8/6..but no doubt it's a catalyst to understand a bigger pattern...just as 8/11 was in 2019....
I would've never understood the 424 thing without it. 

I mean there were a ton of stories connected to the narrative just before 8/6 too...Such as Israel Striking Gaza the day before Tisha B'Av...and the Taiwan stuff with China, so on....all important to the narrative...just didn't happen on 8/6. 
I'm still watching 8/11 a lot considering it's big with this same narrative. 



Biden not having Coronavirus anymore was a big story yesterday...
Later in the day the big news story was Kamala casting a tie-breaking vote to advance the HEALTH, Climate Bill....
Just interesting Health and Coronavirus stories.
I also want to note that I have randomly looked at my phone at 4:24pm on 8/4, 8/5, and 8/6. It didn't happen today, but it happened 3 days in a row. 
So I know this 424 is big. 

Inflation Reduction Act=334 and 311(FB)
I almost forgot, but the names of the people that got struck by lightning stand out to me...Mueller....
One of the guys on the Fair Board that my band played for has the same last name....
He is married to Kim who I had the synchronicity with Nelly/Mo Thugs...and my friend Cody's DREAM. 
So there is probably some relation to her that I don't completly see yet. 











 




1 comment:

  1. One path to becoming a shaman begins with getting struck by lightning. Makes me think of the tree of life too. Remember we have our Mercury bdays today. You're 165 so beginning your 166th mercury year. Nashville bombing at 166 2nd Avenue I believe. You've covered that 166 a ton over the years. But year flight 302 crashed the day Trump turned 302 Mercury years old. Lightning = 302 hebrew.

    ReplyDelete