Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Synchronicity With 229 Today-Back to the Future-Time Travel

 


I got this comment about ROCKY aka Leon Edwards beating Kamaru Usman in the UFC fight the day before Tyson Fury's cousin died....I should have looked at that fight because 

LEON EDWARDS=229(FB)

Leon Edwards=229(FB)

Kamaru Usman=264(FB)

Usman lost 264 days before his bday...

Edwards also born on 8/25....Sean Connerys bday and 264 is a big number with that theme...

But think how I just mentioned the importance of UFC 264 with the number 229...

After I responded to that message involving 229...I looked at the oven to see the timer at 2:29.....I then put my head down a bit and started laughing to myself and I saw there is another 229 written on the oven...229G
Shortly after this, I got a notification from someone on an old video about Bill and Ted and Time Travel...
I thought this was interesting because I recently got the comment on the Donnie Darko/Time Travel video from around the same time....

So I started telling my co-worker how I used to make a bunch of videos about Time Travel and the number 88...
I then told her about Back to the Future...and the Cubs winning in 2016 and getting knocked out of the playoffs on Back to the Future Day in 2015...

So I figured I would re-look at the Gematria of it..

Back to the Future=229 and 456(FB)

I just mentioned Back to the Future a few days ago too, because the Sandman stuff makes me think how the song Mr. Sandman is playing when Marty arrives in 1955.

456 the Squid Game/Money Number...


KING DIBBLE=455(FB)

Just wondering because I recently mentioned 455 too..

That Bill and Ted video was awful too lol...I was terrible at explaining what I was talking about back then...it was because all of my videos followed the same patterns, so I never re-explained why it was important..if u were following me from previous videos it would've made sense lol. 

For example, I pointed out that the Utopian world in Bill and Ted was the year 2688..
This was important because at the time of making that video, I was seeing 26, and 88 together a lot....2014 was even 26 years after the year 88'.
 The film was set in 88' and about Time Travel and 88 a big number with that...
A lot of the other patterns involved seeing multiples of 11 like 55..
55 and 59 were often seen together...
Plus, I used to take the dates such as 11/8 and connect it to 88 due to 11×8=88










3 comments:

  1. Lol I swear this lady at work this morning said today was the anniversary of her and her husband's first date. That they went to see Back to the Future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of first dates someone told me today their first date was to the Tennessee Aquarium. I told him that was the first date I took my wife on but it was technically like the 2nd but still like a first date theme going on there. Wish I could remember who told me that now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're talking about 229 the 50th prime. That's also the drowning number. Teddy Ray drowned. Donald = 50. 50 FIRST DATES. Drew Barrymore was in Donnie Darko which I totally forgot. Drew = 50 ordinal. I just saw a post like on instagram about the Drew League earlier today which I had never heard of till now. That makes me think of Uncle Drew like Kyrie Erving.

    ReplyDelete