Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Jill Biden Has COVID and My Previous Post With Jill 424

I saw that Jill Biden had Covid today, so I measured 424 days after her bday...
What's funny is that I just blogged about her and Neilia Biden on 8/2, although, I actually started the post on 8/1...I just forgot to push Publish until 8/2...
But notice how I started that blog post 424 days after Jill's bday...
Neilia Biden=424(FB)
It's also interesting that today is 8 months 27 days after Joe Bidens bday...and 2 months 13 days after Jills.Jill's..
Neilia Biden=213
Joe married Neilia on 8/27.
Another interesting thing to note is that Neilia died on 12/18....meaning that Trump was impeached on the 47th anniversary of her death...

Notice that date is also 424 days after Kamala Harris bday too..

12/18 is also Stone Cold Steve Austin's bday.

Today is the 228th day...
22/8 will be 424 days before Kamalas bday in 2023..

Today is 26 day after Joe had COVID. 
COVID=26













 

3 comments:

  1. Just stumbled across a 456. Mark Eaton of the Utah Jazz holds the record for blocks in a season at 456. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Eaton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finis Temporis re-released a video about 88 and lightning bolts. Had me thinking about Usain Bolt. His bday is 21/8. His middle name is "St Leo". St. Leo's feast days are your birthday and 2-18. That's for Pope Leo I

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, that reminds me too that John Travolta was the voice of Bolt

    ReplyDelete