Sunday, August 7, 2022

Lightning Strike and Loud Thunder Right As I Published My Last Post About Lightning

 


I have to blog about this lol....I literally just posted my last blog post and right as I hit send, I saw a Flash and there was a Huge Boom....Lightning Struck right outside my house....the Boom was so loud that it woke Alistair up from his nap....lol....just crazy synchronicities....I didn't even realize it was storming out.....I mean it's dark out, but it's been that way all day....so the odds that I would publish that post and then Lightning strikes like that at the exact second are crazy as shit. 

I mean it is seriously not even that bad out....it was just one random bolt of lightning that makes zero sense to have happened lol...I'm just mind blown.


2 comments:

  1. Dude, just came here to post about a sync and here you are. I was looking up Jet Li and right as I read where it says he a naturalized Singaporean the movie we're watching said Singapore. It's called Wedding Season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heard a guy from my hometown on the radio today. He's in Sleep Nation

    ReplyDelete