Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Lightning Synchronicity at Work and 9/11 4 months 24 days after OKC Rally

 



I'm at work looking at my email and was thinking about 424 again....
I don't know much about WNBA, but with Brittney Griner, you know it's important to the things going on....but it's crazier that Zach is having another rally on 9/11..in relation to the 4/19 OKC rally.Rally..
So this will be 4 months 24 days after the OKC Rally..
Recall that the Buffalo Rally was 3 months 22 days before 9/11...

I then saw Bobby's message about John Travolta being "Bolt"...I've never watched the film, but I knew what he was talking about...so I looked up the film to see it came out on 11/21/2008
This is the same day that Rise of the Guardians and Red Dawn came out in 2012..
As I was thinking about 424 and Bolt, my next customers total came to $44.24, which I thought was interesting considering how close it is to 424....
My next customer wanted lottery tickets....at first she wanted a number 11, but we were out...She then decided to get a 17....when I pulled it out I saw it was one called "Lightning Cash" lol. I barely work up front anymore and had no idea we even had a ticket with lightning on it. 
It was the 55th ticket of the bundle too..
Lightning=55
Satan=55
God=55











3 comments:

  1. Just hit me too like a big duh. John TraVOLTa. As in volts/voltage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phonetically spanish speakers pronounce the letter v like b so like the word for cow vaca will sound like baca. Bolt/Volt just saying

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something about this make me think of "Buzz Lightyear" 223(FB). Tim Allen, Home Improvement, Hammer(Thor), Detroit.

    ReplyDelete