Thursday, August 4, 2022

My Computer Calendar Said I Have an Event Tomorrow 8/5...and My Band Gig at the FAIR Tomorrow Linked to the Bridgewater Shooting

I just got on my computer and a notification from "Calendar" popped up.....It says I have a New Event set for tomorrow, but there is nothing even on the calendar.....I know I didn't set anything on it either as I usually do my schedule on an actual notebook..

Is it a sign to pay attention to tomorrow? 

The day before....

Recall that Amazon said I published my book on 8/5/21 although I have video proof that I published it on 8/6/21. 

Dan Behrendt=58
Tomorrow is 8/5 or 5/8. 
Calendar=58
It is interesting that tomorrow my band is playing a gig at the Fair....and think how 2019 Tisha B'Av was important to the FAIR symbolism...I can't remember...but I think we are even playing from 6 to 8...or possibly 8:30....but still the 68 or 86 is interesting...Originally we were set to play 9 to 1, but they got another band. The auctioneer in our town just won the World Championship, so they decided to have a big party for him at the opening of the Fair..

Notice Will just won the 58th Auctioneering Championship. 

Tomorrow leaves 148 days in the year....
Train wreck=148
It's also a span of 269 days after my bday...
269..the Gabriel number....Gabriel/Dream/Train Theme....
Ha, I never knew this about Will before..He is originally from Moneta, Virginia? 
It's not a coincidence at all....think how much I've been mentioning the Roddy Piper narrative with Stone Cold/Vince McMahon recently...
Recall that the Bridgewater shooting that was connected to the WWE narrative in 2015 was in Moneta, Virgina...

Everything happens for a reason. 
Bridgewater=58
Alison Parker=58
The shooter was from San Francisco area....
Bridge symbolism..
The shooting was on 8/26 and tomorrow will be 8 months 26 days after my bday too..also 268 days..
Terry Eugene Bollea=268(FB)
Roddy Piper=268(FB)
Sylvester Stallone=268(FB)
George W. Bush=268(Fibonacci)
Tiger Year...Rocky/Bush stuff...

Recall that the Mad Max Theater stabbing liked to the Nashville RV bombing was also on 8/5 in 2015...when all the Batman stuff was going on....The RV Bomb next to the Batman building...

We just had SummerSlam in Nashville...and then Ric Flairs final match the next day in Nashville on Roddy Piper's death anniversary. 

The Bridgewater shooting also involved Batman...Adam Ward died and Adam West and Burt Ward portrayed Batman..

Burt Ward just turned 77 on the same day George Bush and Sylvester Stallone turned 76 too....7/6/22...

We will see what happens tomorrow...but it's very strange how that would pop up considering I never clicked on it, or set anything up on that calendar. 

I'm wondering about Bridges....possibly a News station attack....probably get a story about a Sale Barn or something lol. 

I need to think back on that Bridgewater shooting too....I remember the killer died in FALLS Church, Virginia....makes me think of the Julius Caesar stuff and Christchurch, New Zealand.

Bridgewater shooting also important to Philadelphia/San Francisco...
I also looked up at the TV while writing this post and of course, Batman Scooby Doo was playing. 








 

2 comments:

  1. Shit man. My family's business growing up was an auction barn. Two of my brothers run it now. Another brother is an auctioneer. I have 6 brothers. 8/5 was on my radar cause Scully died 8500 days after the x-files episode "the unnatural" about playing baseball in Roswell or something. "Major League" = "The X-Files" David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson have bdays coming up next week. Both Leo's. Leo X the pope when 95 theses posted I believe. Leo part of the fiXed cross that makes an X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol his wiki bio mentions a cop-drama he produced called "Aquarius". Again with the fixed cross. Opposing sign to Leo

    ReplyDelete