Sunday, August 7, 2022

Synchronicity with Shark and My Dream Telling Me the word "Tomorrow"

 


I woke up earlier and came downstair too see the living room just destroyed lol....so the first thing I did was start picking up the floor so I could vaccum and whatnot....
Anyway, I reached down and grabbed this stuffed animal shark and right as I did, I hear the TV say the word "Shark." 
It's that same episode of Scooby Doo that I had synchronicity with on December 11th....I tripped over this shark in my bedroom that night just as I heard the word "Shark" on this episode...

I laughed at the synchronicity and took a picture of it with my phone. I then said, screw it, I will clean later, I need something to drink before I can do anything...so I took the boys to the Dollar Store and got a Mellow Yellow and some barrel juices.....but on the way to the Dollar Store they found a Shark toy in the van and fought over it. Zamien has my phone otherwise I'd take a picture, but it's a little Yellow shark toy that sings "Baby Shark" if it's floating in water...

Shark=219(English Extended)
Today is the 219th day...
I've pointed out how my synchronicities usually connect to the English Extended Cipher...

It seems that a lot of Shark stuff has happened recently too...Possibly because it was shark week not that long ago...but also not...
For example, I saw a story of a great white shark breaking the cage some guy was in and how he miraculously survived.....and another about footage of Killer Whales eating a Great White....but then the other day I picked up Pat for band practice and he was watching Sharknado...I asked if he was watching it because it was recently Shark Week and he said no...he was just randomly watching it. 

So who knows....12/11 is John Kerry's bday, something I've mentioned a lot with the Skull and Bones/Batman narrative...
Today is 239 days later...

I have never seen Sharknado...but one thing I noticed was that it starred Tara Reid while at Pat's....so possibly something with her...

I don't want to make a separate blog post....but I also vividly remember hearing something tell me the word "Tomorrow" in my dream...like it made it clear I was supposed to hear the word "Tomorrow." 
I also find it interesting that I was watching 8/6 and have been talking about the Dream theme...so weird I would have a specific word come up in my dream the night Tisha B'Av begins...

Maybe it has to do with Orphan Annie too...set in the Depression. 

The last time I had the dream about the numbers 4 and 6 and then on 4/6 I had the Dream about Nelly and the Mandela Effect....then the girl from his "Hot in Herre" video died on 6/4....
I'm just thinking about this because my post on 12/11 with Sharks had to do with the Mandela Effect too. 

Ha, I just started writing a title for this post and out of nowhere my kids starting fighting over that Baby Shark toy again...They haven't touched it this whole time, but right as I wrote the word Shark they started fighting over it. 

Shark=33
Today is 3 months 3 days before my bday, or 95 days..
Dan Behrendt=95
So on..
Mandela Effect=95
So on..

In relation to "Tomorrow"...recall that a few days ago my computer said I had an event for "Tomorrow", which was 8/5...although I didn't have any event set for that day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment