Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Sandy Hook Had 456 Enrolled Students At Time of Shooting-424 Days After Sandy Hook Shooting Was Alex Jones' Birthday-Lafayette Park/Trainwreck Shooting/Lightning-424 Days After Batman Shooting Anniversary Is National BATMAN Day in 2022-Squid Game

 



I was looking through my emails today and I seen that Zenith had sent me a message about the Inflation Reduction Act and the number 456. 
This is interesting because Kamala Harris was big in the news on 8/6 for casting the Tie-Breaking vote for this act....
Think how 456 is synced to Squid Game/Money....Kamala born the same day Herbert Hoover died....so on...

I was also reading more about Sandy Hook while at work today, and I noticed that the enrollment at the Elementary during the time of the shooting was 456 kids....

I had just discovered that the Batman Theater shooting was 4 months 24 days before the Sandy Hook shooting....so I figured I would see how 424 connects to Sandy Hook even more...

Notice that 424 days after the Sandy Hook shooting is 2/11/2014...
This was Alex Jones birthday. 
Think how Alex Jones has recently been in the news in connection to Sandy Hook. 

It also says Alex Jones gave a speech at Lafayette Park on the day of the Capitol Insurrection...
This is interesting because Alex Jones was just ordered to pay money out of court on 8/4....
Recall how on 8/4 the big news was that people died from a lightning strike in Lafayette Park near the White House..
I talked about how lightning struck the St. Peters Basicilica on 2/11/2013...the same day that Pope Benedict announced he was resigning....
This was the 84th anniversary of Vatican City being established too..

Of course...8/4 is Obama's bday and Luke 10:18...Baraq means Lightning..

Lightning also struck near the White House on Easter Sunday or 4/24/2011 when Obama was president. 

Anyway, this sticks out because the Trainwreck shooting in 2015 was in Lafayette....this was linked to the Batman symbolism/Trump saying he was Batman at the Iowa State Fair.....then the Mad Max Antioch Theater attack on 8/5/2015....Antioch is where the term "Christian" comes from....this is why the RV bombing next to the Batman Building in Nashville was significant, as the bomber lived in Antioch. 

US Capitol=456(Fibonacci)

Trainwreck Theater Shooting was 4 months 24 days before Pope Francis' bday. 

The 24th day of the Tamuz(4th Month) was on 7/23/22. 

Donald Trump=211(FB)
PRESIDENT=211(FB)
Herbert Hoover=211(FB)
SummerSlam was just on the 211th day in Nashville...
It was linked to Steve AUSTIN and Alex Jones who is from Austin, Texas...



I just now am looking at Zach's blog and I see Rambo posted about Trump and Batman....but what is interesting is that he showed how National BATMAN Day falls on 9/17 this year....the anniversary of Squid Game....
But also 9/17 is 424 days after the Batman Theater shooting in 2012. 
As I'm posting this part about 9/17...I just looked at the clock because Jasmine wants me to start a campire fire outside, and I saw it was 9:17...I didn't get the screenshot in time though...
424 days after Squid Game released will be 11/15/2022..
This is interesting again to Alex Jones because last year on 11/15 he lost his Defamation case with Sandy Hook...
This was the same day we had a story of a shooting in Aurora, Colorado too..
It was the 319th day...synced to Gabby Petito, who was in the news again on 8/8, the same day Olivia Newton-John died...
Gabby was in the video tribute for Sandy Hook at 3:19....
She was born on 3/19. 
Adam Peter Lanza=319(FB)
INFOWARS=319(FB)

Think how Biden first met Pope Francis on 3/19..and he fell on the stairs on 3/19..and the Lisa Simpson president episode came out on 3/19....319..Prince..Paul Gray...Death..The Presidential Alert was 3 months 19 days after Trumps bday...
3/19/22 was also Joe Biden's 424th day as President...
You just can't make it up. 

Batman shooting was 206 days before Alex Jones' bday..
The Dark Knight Rises=206
Sandy Hook...20 Children...6 Adults...
Seeing Sandy Hook connected to 456...I can't help but think back to when I got the trolled comments on my old Batman posts....Notice I put the old post out on James Holmes' bday....and recall that the picture I used was of a video clip that was 4:56 in length...and I took the picture with 3:32 left in the video...not on purpose...I didn't even realize it until the trolled comments....

But he later commented on my Kevin Spacey post and said it was good....that post involved Nantucket...and we just had the Veranda House in Nantucket burn down...so there has to be some type of connection here....
I also talked about Alaska and Earthquakes in that old Batman post....just think about Russia/Alaska....


I wonder if that Muslim killing in New Mexico is linked to this narrative as well....recall that just after Sandy Hook there was a boy in New Mexico that killed his family....Nehemiah Griego....Nehemiah..The Wall..Trump...












2 comments:

  1. The song "Out of my Head" popped into my head this morning. "If you're sad it's time you spoke up too"

    ReplyDelete
  2. The WNBA Finals will begin 9/11, that is a span of 4 months and 24 days after OKC 4/19.

    ReplyDelete