Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Olivia Newton-John Dead And The SANDY Theme I Just Blogged About-Skull and Bones/Batman/Sandy Hook

 

Crazy, I just went to CNN at work and the main story is that Olivia Newton-John has died.

This is perfect to what I have recently been documenting...
She is best known as SANDY on Grease..  even last night after my syncs with lightning I started singing Go Grease Lightning lol..
I know it's important to what I am talking about with the SANDY narrative too, because in 2014, I connected Olivia NEWTON John to Sandy Hook in Newtown, Connecticut...

I just noticed a pattern due to watching a film called "The New Town Killers" and the main character wears a shirt that says S&D...like Sandy..

Thinking further, the story of the Putin statue made sure to let us know that kids poured SAND on it too...
And think how I had that synchronicity with the lady named Sandy on Vladimir Putins bday last year..it was synced to Pearl Harbor.

As I'm typing this up I just got an order and the caller ID says it's from a lady named Sandra too..
The time on the phone is wrong as it's actually about 345. 
Crazier yet is that the first time I ever blogged about Sandy from Grease on my blog was a synchronicity I had on 10/7/2019....
So it was on Vladimir Putins bday in 2019...the year that Tisha B'Av was the big thing...
Sandy Culver=304(FB)
Putin's bday is 304 days after Pearl Harbor. 
Putin's bday is 304 days before 8/6. 
I recently talked about the WWE/Stone Cold stuff with 316 and 3/16 was the day the Ukraine president compared Russia's invasion to Pearl Harbor..
Biden became president 304 days before his bday. 
Olivia Newton John=304(FB)



I had the Dream saying "Tomorrow" connected to today and Putin as well...
Notice that Olivia Newton John was in a film called "Toomorrow" just before "Grease." Just crazy...and also was in Sharknado 5....I just mentioned the Sharknado film yesterday too. 


I also mention Aleister Crowley in that post, which I find interesting because my 2014 video also talks about him...
93 days after the sync on 10/7/2019, he also had the death of Ed Byrnes from Grease..
93...Thelma
Grease=107

Olivia also has a song called "Magic" from the Xanadu film that was a big hit. 


Would you believe John Travolta was born on 2/18 too?
218..Crazy.
Sandy Hook happened 2 months 18 days after Olivia's bday.
She died 2 months 20 days before the anniversary of New Town Killers on the 220th day of the year.
John Travolta=220(FB)
Vladimir Putin=220(FB)
Donald John Trump=220
So on..
We also had the story of Gabby Petitos Family seeking 50 million from the Moab Police today..
She was connected to the Skull and Bones Batman narrative with Sandy Hook too.

Recall that the number 319 was big with Gabby Petito...and think how the date 3/19 is important to The Simpsons/Joe Biden/Kamala/Trump/Pope Francis. 
Grease came out a span of 3 months 22 days before Putin's bday. 

























6 comments:

  1. You are right about the Grease/Greece connection. I also think there is a connection with the song Grease. It was written by Barry Gibb. His birthday is September 1, 1946. From Aug. 8/22 to Sept. 1/22 = 24 days or 3 weeks 3 days. The "Grease" single was released May 6, 1978, 44 years ago. From May 6/22 to August 8/22 = 3 months 3 days. Frankie Valli sang the song. Frankie turned 88 on May 3/22. Frankie Valley and the Four Seasons... They are still touring, lol, it's their 60th anniversary after their 1st hit "Sherry". I can only find that it was released in August 1962 but can't find the day except it was on the charts by August 19. The musical "Jersey Boys" is still touring. That reminds me of the Sopranos and all the Goodfellas dropping lately. Barry Gibb was awarded the Honorary Companion of the Order of Australia on January 27/22 (that 127 that is everywhere). From that date to August 8/22 = 193 days. 193 is the 44th prime. The movie Grease is 44 years old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am seeing reference to both World Wars in everything lately. Even this Olivia Newton John. Her grandfather is nuclear physicist Max Born. Her father MI5 and part of the "Enigma" project... Now Barry Gibb has the September 1st birthdate. This will be his 76th and the anniversary of the beginning of WW II. Are they going to pull another fake nuclear attack? They've done it before. They are getting away with the Ukraine/Russian "Theatre of War". I'm thinking the covid mask programming will usher in gas masks as a norm. They did that before to citizens, my mom was living in England during WW II. She had to wear her little gas mask case, strapped around her body at the age of five. That is the age she can remember, she's 83 now. Imagine going through that as a child. Also having to hide under tables or if you could get there, the back yard bomb shelter every time there was a bomb siren. This was all a psychological operation just like we are going through now. I bet most of those sirens weren't needed but they sure did scar my family. I always said, "Don't ask Nanny about the war or you're in for a whole world of hurt.". Those fucking psychopaths. It's all mind games. Thanks, I had to get that off my chest :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The same day Olivia died, around an hour 15 minutes from me is a city called Ajax, which is just an extension of Toronto's urban sprawl, there was a strange news story about 4 men getting trapped in a trench that collapsed. They pulled out two injured but the other two were pulled out August 9th at 2:30am. This would never happen with all of the safety bullshit today, so I'm calling hoax to this story. However, it is coded for some and to get the "message" out to those who know. Ajax, Ontario has huge history with WW II. It was were Camp X was. The spy "school" were Ian Fleming, Roald Dahl, Paul Dehn, amongst others I'm sure. This camp just happened to open December 6, 1941, one day before Pearl Harbour.... Anyway, there's your Bond and Matilda connections. Also, there was a USS Ajax that was a Vulcan class, lol. Ajax is ode to the God.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meant to add that trench reminded me of WW I.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also forgot to mention, I heard today the author Raymond Briggs died yesterday Aug 9 at age 88. He wrote children's books primarily but in 1982 he released a book called "When the Wind Blows (comic)" which is described as "When the Wind Blows is a 1982 graphic novel, by British artist Raymond Briggs, that shows a nuclear attack on Britain by the Soviet Union from the viewpoint of a retired couple, Jim and Hilda Bloggs. The book was later made into an animated film.". More war foreshadowing?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was thinking about my comment regarding mind games and how it's a psychological war and the Goddess Psyche came to mind. Psyche = 456 (eng. sumerian). She was Goddess of the Soul and is often represented with butterfly wings.

    ReplyDelete