Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Sylvester Stallone is Getting a Divorce After 25 Years-Synchronicity with Home Alone Orchestra Song and the Statue of Liberty

 



I didn't even see the story of Sylvester Stallone in the news today haha..
Before I mention this story...I see another story about Oklahoma just below the Devin Ratray story...this is interesting considering his rape allegation stems back to a domestic abuse case on him in Oklahoma..

I knew Sylvester Stallone would be in the news this year though..and think how I just mentioned the Boxing narrative in connection to Rocky and the Russian lol...I swear they write the news from this blog sometimes. 
Stallone just turned 76 years old on 7/6. 
Tiger=76
Eye of the Tiger=76
Donald Trump is 76 years old. 
Divorce=76 and 113
 
She actually filed for divorce on 8/19, which is 1 months 13 days after Stallone's bday. 
Wow, I just had a weird synchronicity....I was just getting ready to post about the cover of HOME ALONe 2, because I forgot to include this in my last post....
But notice how the Statue of Liberty seems to be panicked on the cover...along with the Wet Bandits....I was talking about Tsunami/Storm hitting New York in the last post...

But think how Sylvester Stallone is important to the Statue of Liberty symbolism. 
Anyway, the video Claire is watching on TV went to an AD and the song playing was an orchestra song that I recognized from the film "Home Alone 2." I don't have a clue how lol, but right when I heard the song, I knew that it was on the film...

It's the song playing in the above video called "Leaving For Flight"...not sure what the actual song is called? 

What's so interesting about this clip though, is that the van runs into the STATUE just before the song plays. 

Think how I've mentioned the Nice, France VAN Attack with Stallone that they now say was a TRUCK...

The Statue of Liberty was dedicated 3 months 22 days after 7/6...
Think how Skull and Bones is important to 322....and George W. Bush just turned 76 on 7/6 too. 

Just hilarious synchronicity. 

Statue of Liberty=445(Fibonacci)
DONALD TRUMP=445(FB)
Zenith messaged me about Philadelphia and the 445 area code I saw in my email. 

Watch that clip too..they even mention...7...14....like Bastille Day. 





3 comments:

  1. John Williams is the composer. He also did Star Wars and a ton of other blockbusters. Still living too. 90 years old. I think the score for Hocus Pocus is really well done. They brought back the same composer for the 2nd film.

    ReplyDelete
  2. His name is John Debney and has quite the resume himself. He actually composed the 2021 Home Alone Film that brought back Buzz as a police officer. My kids love the film.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anyways, you know why there was no TFR show last night?

    ReplyDelete