Friday, August 12, 2022

Batman Stuntman Dave Lea Dead on 8/6-Seeing the number 455 Tonight

Earlier I went to the grocery store and my total came to $4.24....
It thought it was funny considering how much I've recently talked about 424...
I then got in the van and went to pick up our pizza and I turned the radio up...the song "Losing My Religion" by R.E.M. was playing....
I rarely even turn the radio on in the van, so I thought it was odd that it would be an REM song...especially considering we are doing the REM Tribute band gig on this coming Saturday..

 
I then came home and looked at this story I saw on Zach's blog earlier...
Of course, a story of BATMAN's Stuntman dying on 8/6...and they waited to report it on 8/11...the 2 main days I was following lol....
Batman synced to 86 like Crazy..yada yada yada..

Anyway, what I find interesting though is looking at the Gematria of these things..
Losing My Religion=455(FB)
MICHAEL KEATON=455(FB) and 455(FB)
I then went to see the score of the Field of Dreams game that just got over...

FIELD OF DREAMS=455(FB) and 455(FB)

So there is something with 455 I'm supposed see....



It's interesting the 1989 Batman film with Michael Keaton and Dave Lea came out on 8/11 in the UK too...








5 comments:

  1. Had some 430 syncs yesterday. Total came to $4.30 at the grocery store. Pluto = 430 Latin. Serena Williams announced her retirement after she won her first match in 430 days on 8/8. That day Pluto came into opposition with Venus. America had its Pluto return this year. Maybe need to check out the dates. Today is 1776 after Vegas shooting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pluto = 24
    John Travolta born on the 24th anniversary of Pluto’s discovery

    ReplyDelete
  3. Year of the Water Tiger = 455
    (Francis Baconis)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you aware Michael Keaton is going to be in the new Flash movie? Lightning...Flash...D.C. Lightning...
    Took place on a Thursday (named for THOR). Thor controls lightning, thunder, storms(the sky).

    https://thegematriarapport.blogspot.com/2022/08/thor-white-house-lightning-strike.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seven7One1 always used to talk about how the Great Pyramid is 45.5 meters tall.

    ReplyDelete