Sunday, August 7, 2022

Tony Rich Song "Nobody Knows" Playing At Work on 8/6

 

On 8/6 I got to work and my boss was there. She rarely works on Saturday, but Paula has been sick, so she came in for her. 

Anyway, I thought it was funny that the first song I heard when I got there was Nobody Knows..but by Kevin Sharp. It was from my bosses playlist on her phone......recall that I had the Tony Rich version stuck in my head on 8/11/21 and made a blog post about it. 

Tony Rich was 49 years old at the time..

Tony Rich=49

Nobody Knows=49

Kevin Sharp died 4 months 9 days after his bday. 

Although the sync happened on 8/11, I didn't blog about it until 8/18.....

Today is 8 months 18 days after Tony Rich's bday...


I also talked about 8/6 or 86 in that post too. 

I have no idea why, yet again, but I just have a feeling I'm supposed to understand something with this sync...

Nobody Knows It, But Me.....


Recall that Kayla and Paula's names sum to 231 too....Also, Heather and Katelynn that I work with have names that sum to 231....and Heather's bday is on 8/19, the 231st day. So maybe it's linked to 8/19...

No comments:

Post a Comment