Thursday, August 18, 2022

Synchronicity With Patrick Swayze and Brad Pitt-Scientology-Katie Holmes/Batman/Lightning

 

The Budwesier guy was at work this morning and all the girls I work with think he's hot lol...Just before he left, he was telling them how he is gonna be a stripper for Halloween...and my boss then said, I should be one too and go with him...
I then made the joke that it would be like Chris Farley and Patrick Swayze...
No big deal lol, but now I'm on Facebook and I see a post about how today would've been Patrick Swayze's bday, which is true...


I then went to CNN and they have a headline story about Brad Pitt....
This only stands out to me, because before I went to bed last night I watched a clip of some comedian talking about meeting Brad Pitt...the next video I watched after that was Steve-O and Chris Pontius getting interviewed...
The interviewer asked them who the nicest celebrity they ever met was, and they both said Brad Pitt...

It's stands out though, because  years back, I was Party Boy aka Chris Pontius for Halloween...so basically a male stripper.

I guess the reason for the post is that Chris Farley died on Brad Pitts birthday...12/18....Stone Colds bday...the day that Trump was first impeached....

If we are going with a stream of consciousness...whenever I think of the date 12/18, I think of how it's Katie Holmes' bday....I used to be in love with her back in high school lol and I've always knew her bday was 12/18....but..she is is BATMAN begins...and she divorced Tom Cruise in 2012, just before the Batman shooting...Shooting...

Now think how Tom Cruise is in Scientology...Katie actually left and went back to being Catholic after the divorce.....but think about Olivia Newton John/Sandy...and John Travolta who is also a scientologist...scientology.... 

I thought I blogged about it..but I don't see it...but on 7/27/22..my drummer wanted to add the song "Got You Where I want You" which is the theme for the Katie Holmes film "Disturbing Behavior"...we then talked about that movie and her and such...so I think it's probably important to her..

Plus, L Ron Hubbard's real name is "Lafayette"...and think how this plays in with the Batman/Lightning theme..


L Ron died 187 days after Zachs bday...
Born on same day Pope Francis would later become the Pope...

Died on 1/24...recall that 124 was the big number with Fat Comedians too...in relation to Chris Farley. 

Zachary K Hubbard=334(FB)
LIGHTNING=334(FB)
Lightning Bolt=334(FB)
Vladimir Putin=334(FB)
So on..

Patrick Swayze also studied Scientology for a short time.










4 comments:

  1. Thunderbolts and lightning, very, very frightening me

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Little Leaguer falling off the top bunk story is funny to me. Not haha funny but odd because in Hocus Pocus Danny tells the group of bullies her brother is a Little Leaguer which I always thought was a strange line

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude I was just talking to Derek about his post on the Friday Night Lights guy Gaines. Florida Gators play in Gainesville where Gatorade got its start. Gatorade with the lightning emblem. Florida the lightning capital of the US. It's just crazy cause their new coach is coming from Louisiana Lafayette and he's from Cookeville TN where I went to college and has the same bday as Zach. He even spent a year at Zach's alma mater Arizona State.

    ReplyDelete