Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Odd Things Happening All Day and a Rocky Eye of the Tiger Synchronicity

 

Today has already been a strange day..
I had a dream last night that a vampire was biting my neck and I woke up to Zamien sleeping with his head on my neck...so pry why I had that dream..
I then woke up for work and saw my mom had text me about Claire not being at school today...My mom works there and sits in her classroom with some special ed kids, and she didn't see Claire....Jasmine said she dropped her off at school, so then we were like wtf? 
Turns out she was there, but my mom didn't recognize her cause her hair is got straightened and she was sitting in a different spot lol..

So then I saw I had a notification of a comment involving Rocky...Sure, I have just made the boxing/Rocky video, so it didn't seem like a synchronicity....but I got in my van to go to work and I noticed the radio was turned up, which I rarely turn it on...so Jasmines mom or someone must've used my van last night....
But "Eye of the Tiger" was playing when I started the van..
I was then watching the register and someone told me they found a wheat penny in the extra thing...
I then went to the kitchen and as I was opening a box of bread I realized it has a wheat symbol on the top..
Ive never noticed the wheat symbol before...but Ive always thought the guy on the side of the box looks similar to Andrew Keegan on 10 Things I Hate About You..


I was then looking at the other picture on the box and realized one of the guys kindle looks like an old Val Kilmer lol..
Just funny considering how much I've mentioned Batman .
As I'm writing this, I just got a dollar bill that looks someone spilled pink Kool aid on it...odd stuff has just been happening all day haha..


I don't want to post the phone number, but I also got a text about DJing for a homecoming earlier. The funny part though, is that the kid texting me has my old phone number...I've only had 3 phone numbers since cell phones....it was my previous 3022 number though...my first number was on my parents plan.. then I got my own phone and had the 3022 number.. but when my phone broke a few years ago, I had to get a new number at Verizon for some reason..
So just hilarious to me that I got a random text from my old number..
Plus  3022..like 322.

I've been working the register now since about 1:30...No one ever gets Pick 3 Lotto  tickets..but Ive sold 2 of them...I've also saw 2 people missing a thumb lol...I don't know what's going on today.. 

We will see what the rest of the day brings.








1 comment: