Saturday, August 20, 2022

Regal THEATER in Trouble-James Bond(Sean Connery) Car Sold at Auction-Lightning Kills Winter Falls Lady-Dirty Dancing Hotel Burns Down-Ethiopian Airline Pilots Fall Asleep

 


Yesterday the main headline on CNN was about the Regal THEATER is in trouble....
Think about how I've been talking about the Batman Theater shooting...
Now today we have a story about Sean Connery's James Bond Car being sold lol..

Once again, the Batman Theater shooting was linked to James Bond/Skyfall...and Neil Armstrong dying on Sean Connery's bday that year. 


We also had a story of a lady dying from a lightning strike in Winter Springs, Florida yesterday..


When looking up Winter Springs, I saw that of the small list of notable people, one is the rapper "Caskey." This only sticks out to me, because on 8/6/22 I DJ'ed at the bar and my friend Sturgill asked me to play the song "Martial Law" by Caskey. I have never heard of him, but I played it anyway...
Recall that Sturgill was at the Batman Midnight showing with me in 2012 though...and think how this happened on 8/6....
So there has to be something connected to Caskey that I don't understand yet...

Winter...Spring....Fall...Summer....
Brandon Caskey=51
Batman=51
Moon=51
His bday on 8/28 is also interesting because 8/6 was a span of 8 months 28 days after my bday...the number important to Manifest/Airplanes....
We also recently had the story of the pilots who fell asleep on the Ethiopian Airline....
Recall that the Ethiopian Airline crash on 3/10/2019 was important to Tisha B'Av in 2019. 
Think how Nipsey Hustle's bday is 8/15...the same day Trump said he was Batman...and also Ben Affleck's bday. 


CNN also gave me this story yesterday about the Dirty Dancing Hotel burning down....apparently it burnt down on 8/17....but I had no idea....and I just had the synchronicity involving Patrick Swayze lol...
Further at 1:23am 8/20...I got this comment on one of my old videos...I just find it funny that Donnie Darko is in the title of the video....I was telling my co-workers about Patrick Swayze after I had the synchronicity..and I remember telling them how he was a pedophile on "Donnie Darko." 
Of course..Donnie...Donald Trump....film set in 88' and about Time Travel...Back to the Future...88...Trump... so on..

WiteTYLR is also interesting because one of the only 2 Freemasons I personally know is named Tyler White. 

I also uploaded that video on 10/21/2014...so 1 year before Back to the Future Day lol..

I talked about how Donnie Darko is given 28 days....and mentioned the film "28 Days Later" in that video...but I'm interested now because the main character in "28 Days Later" is Cillian Murphy...He's also the Scarecrow in "The Dark Knight Rises." I just looked him up because I thought he was the Sandman due to the drug he has...but he is Scarecrow and not Sandman....

I have another gig soon, so I didn't really look at any of these stories in detail...but the narrative is definitely here.....

I should also mention that last night I had strange DJ gig. I mean it went alright and such, but it turned out that I was DJing for a bunch of Jehovah Witness people. I remember texting Jasmine and telling her that a lot fo the people at this gig seemed "off"...and later they were requesting songs that I had never heard of....as I was reading the comments on the videos, I realized they were JW songs lol....I really don't know enough about the religion or anything, and not to stereotype...but it seems that most of the JW people I have met do have a strange vibe they give off, and last night I was getting it to the full effect lol. 








2 comments:

  1. I've been telling you about Mercury orbits on and off for a while. Anyways, funny you're talking about the 8/28 cause America turns 1022 Mercury years old that day. In my comments on Finis Temporis' video you see I'm talking about that date as well as the numbers 88 and 28..... https://youtu.be/STMBNcg-ayw
    Of course both numbers have to do with Mercury and it also falls under Virgo which is Mercury's rulership and its exaltation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mention 8/25 too which is funny cause that'll 87 Mercury years after 9/11. So from 8/25 to 11/21 is the 88th Mercury year since 9/11.

    ReplyDelete