Sunday, August 28, 2022

Miss England Doesn't Wear Makeup-2015 Las Vegas Car Ramming at Miss Universe-Nice, France Van/Truck Attack-Donald Trump-Steve Harvey

 

This was headline story on CNN today...
I didn't mention it in the video I'm uploading, but I remember thinking that I should have brought it up....
Recall that the Nice, France Van/Truck attack was linked to the 2015 Miss Universe in Las Vegas...this was the same day that a car rammed into people in Las Vegas...and also linked to the Roseburg, Oregon shooting on Jimmy Carter's bday(10/1/2015)...
The Roseburg shooting was linked to the  2015 Train Attack in Thayls France...
Then in 2017, we got the Las Vegas Attack on 10/1. 

I've recently mentioned the connection to the Manchester Arena bombing, and the 2017 Vegas Attack...so it's interesting a story about Miss ENGLAND...

Melisa Raouf=229(FB)
MELISA RAOUF=229(FB)

Donald Trump also had just sold his rights to the Miss Universe pageant in 2015...
2015 was when Steve Harvey messed up saying Colombia won, but it was actually Miss Philippines. 
The Statue of Liberty also has the connections to COLUMBIA...so I wonder if there is a connection here. 

Statue of Liberty=445(Fibonacci)
Columbia=445(Eng Ext)

The Metal Framework for the Statue of Liberty was done by Gustave Eiffel. 
Gustave Eiffel=424(FB)

I thought I uploaded this post on Friday, but apparently not....so for reference, I actually made this post on 8/26/22. 





No comments:

Post a Comment