Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Nobody Does It Like Sara Lee Mandela Effect and 424 Experience at Dollar General

 

I just went to the Dollar Store because we are making Spaghetti, and Jasmine wants Cheesy Bread with it. She said if I gave her brother Kodee a ride, he would buy it...
So we get out there and I decided I would buy a Loaf of regular bread too, because we are our, and I know my son Zamien is gonna want a PB and J and later ..All I saw was the Sara Lee brand at first, which is expensive...but it got the song "Nobody Does It, Like Sara Lee" in my head....

Anyway, we get to the counter and Kodees card won't work because the strip on the back is warped....I asked him if I could try and swipe it...but I noticed the expiration on his card was 4/24....lol...like what are the odds his card would have 424 on it?
I ended up just paying for it and as we were leaving, I started questioning the lyrics to the Sara Lee song....
I looked it up and it's a Mandela Effect thing...it's actually "Nobody Doesn't Like Sara Lee"...not "Does It"...

So who knows...I've just talked a lot about the Mandela Effect that I find it interesting...

Kodees bday is also 9/23...the big day in 2015 with the Pope.

The Mandela Effect=304



2 comments:

  1. I just made a comment about a Mandela Effect that I never talk about cause I thought I was like the only one but it's like all a sudden O'Reilly's dropped the apostrophe S. And swear the jingle was O O O Reilly's with the S.... I mean I know that isn't a popular Mandela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds me of the old Hoover vacuum ads. "Hoover nobody does it like you"

    ReplyDelete