Monday, August 29, 2022

Katja Herbers From TV Show "Evil" Is in Westworld-Evan Rachel Wood on Westworld and Marilyn Manson/Moon Theme-Artemis I

I started watching more of "Westworld" a few days ago. They brought in a new character, which I feel has to be important for me to see. 

It's the actress Katja Herbers, who also stars on the TV show "Evil" that I have talked about a good amount. Too bad Season 3 is already over and now we have to wait for Season 4...

I'm not sure what I should see with her though...She's from  Amsterdam....Netherlands...so maybe something important to that area?
 

Thinking about it now too...One of the Main characters on the show is played by Evan Rachel Wood. She's important to Marilyn Manson...

Recall how Marilyn Manson is important to the Moon landing stuff....and we recently had the news of Artemis I launch and Artemis 3 is planned to land on the moon in the future...

It's just funny to me that this would become news as well considering how I've talked about the Batman shooting and it's importance to the Moon landing...and Sean Connery/Neil Armstrong....and the new "Lightyear" film....
8/6/22..Tisha B'Av
Tisha B'Av=53
Just after the 53rd anniversary of the Moon Landing. 
8/6 was the 186th day of the Tiger Year. 
186 the big number with Space/Moon/Zach/Elon Musk/Bezos..
Artemis I=186(FB)
Apollo Eleven=186(FB)
Neil Armstrong=186 
Michael Collins died 186 days before his bday. 
So on..

Artemis I is supposed to launch tomorrow on 8/29...the 241st day.
The 53rd prime is 241. 
Moon Landing=53
Moonwalker=53

Plus, 8/29 is Michael Jackson, the Moonwalkers, bday. Artemis is the equivalent to DIANA....Dirty Diana...
Artemis the TWIN of Apollo..
Just had a story about the Wendy's(Twin symbolism) logo in Canada giving her Gray hair..

I'll probably make a separate post on this tonight or tomorrow...I see tomorrow will be 144 days before Buzz Aldrins' bday..and also 221 days after...
Batman=221(FB)
144 a big number with Astronauts and Death

In relation to Michael Jackson, I thought of him last week after I DJ'ed for the Jehovah Witness Party....Prince and Michael Jackson both with ties to Jehovah Witness...
I got hooked up with that gig due to Jasmine's aunt with the last name HARVEY....Just blogged about Steve HARVEY...
8/29 is the day Hurricane Katrina hit New Orleans...and the day Kanye released his Donda album with the songs "Hurricane" and "Moon" on it...I even talked about Marilyn Manson in that post....
But think about Hurricane Harvey too in relation to Steve Harvey in the news at the same time. 
Houston..Space..
Steve Harvey hosted Showtime at the APOLLO...
Notice how it talks about the Sandman on Wikipedia too...

Apollo Creed/Rocky...

I also wonder about the Netherlands which makes me think of DUTCH...and Dutch Boy controls the weather in Geostorm...recall I followed a theme with Dutch years ago and it involved Darren Daulton who died on 8/6.....like John Hughes...Home Alone...but also the film "Dutch".





3 comments:

  1. Nice that you pointed out Diana being the Roman equivalent. I picked up this book a few weeks ago and one of the things they mention is the statue of Diana on top of Madison Square Garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Madison Square Garden was also listed at 304 ft tall

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diana_(Saint-Gaudens) 304 ft figure on this page

    ReplyDelete