Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Mendon, Missouri In Relation to The Train/Dream Symbolism

 

This morning I woke up and was looking at the Missouri Train wreck....I noticed the wreck was in Mendon, Missouri...
Mendon  is interesting because Minden, Iowa is very close to where the wreck from my Dream Theme happened..


I'm now at work and the owner was talking about the Dr. Pepper guy not showing up lately and what not...She then started talking to The Pepsi guy about the Dr. Pepper guy...apparently he is good friends with the DP guy and he was explaining some stuff to her.....but I heard him tell my boss an example and he was talking about the store in Minden....
It's just odd considering the town is pry 35 minutes or so away and that was the only place he brought up...it's also a really small town, so it's odd it was that specific town...


Further, in relation to train wrecks...the wreck from my Dream happened on Hwy 191, which turns into Railroad Hwy right before you get to the Minden turn off...
I always thought the Hwy was 191 all the way to Council Bluffs, but after my friends son died on that Hwy, I realized the name changes right at that point...although it's basically the same Hwy, but the name just changes for some reason...

The school mascot there is also the Trojan...think about this with the Mandela Effect/Horse Symbolism...

We'll see if more things pop up today in relation to this..



No comments:

Post a Comment