Monday, June 6, 2022

My Newly Married Cousin and Alison Krauss-Charles Manson-Pizza Hut

 



I went to Pizza Hut in Onawa earlier because I heard they still have the white sauce for breadsticks. I haven't been able to find it because I thought it was discontinued a long time ago...Apparently they didn't at 2 stores..It's an Iowa thing too because most people have no idea what I am talking about...but it's seriously the best sauce ever and I don't know why they don't serve it at every Pizza Hut lol...Anyway, I'm just blogging about this because it may somehow be related to the rest of the post for some reason that I don't understand yet....While the sauce is amazing, it was the worst service I think I've ever had at a restaurant..so the whole experience was memorable too...thankfully for them I'm a pretty patient person because we waited over an hour before anyone even asked what we wanted to drink.. or even acknowledged that we were there. We weren't the only table that this happened to though, so who knows what was going on....I'm just glad they have the white sauce haha. Just gonna order it to go from now on. I should also mention that it was a miracle my kids were good for so long :)


Anyway, we just got home and I sat on the couch and went to Facebook...one of the first posts that came up was on my cousin who just got married on 6/4.

I never put it together until now that her married name looks like Alison Krauss, the country singer...
To be honest I don't know crap about this lady other than the song "When You Say Nothing At All". So I clicked on her most recent album and just found it interesting that it came out on 11/19...like Boondock Saints that I blogged about earlier....Also, Charles Mansons death day...

Recall how 6/4 is 6 months 16 days before 11/19 too.
Allison Krause=616(Jewish) and 194, 209
Charles Manson=209, 194(FB)
194 was a big number with the ROSE Theme..
The Boondock Saints=194


Raise the Roof=616(Rev Primes)
I mentioned a while back that this cipher seems to be important so I'm just pointing it out because it's 616..

My cousin also got married 316 days after Alison Krauss' bday.
Alison Krauss=316(FB)
Charles Milles Maddox=316
He was born on 316th day..
Died 3 months 16 days after 8/3 at the age of 83.
So I just went to Facebook to look at my cousins new husband cause I wondered what his name and bday were....Facebook decides to put a post from Wilson Menendez at the top....
Recall he was important to the SpongeBob syncs...and all I can think about is SpongeBob, Neptune...Alison Krauss' being born on Neptunalia...Neptune rules Dreams.

I can't find her husband's bday...but his name sums to 204(FB)
7/23 is the 204th day..



In relation to my Pizza Hut experience tonight, I find it interesting that the only other times I've blogged about Pizza Hut were on 5/22/22 and 10/20/19...
5/22/22 was the day with Vice News linked to Kamala Harris and 10/20 is her bday..
I find the content of the 10/20 post hilarious in relation to recent events with Zach too...Just go read it and u will see what I am saying I think...plus it's all about 713 which is important to Saturn that Zach has been mentioning a lot recently..









5 comments:

  1. Alison Krauss worked on O Brother Where Art Thou

    ReplyDelete
  2. She had that duet with Kid Rock too that got worn out on the radio.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well shit lol. That was Sheryl Crow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Remind me of Jerry Krause born 4/6, passed 21/3 (2017)... Known for his days as GM of the Bulls, also worked for Bullets, Suns, 76ers, Lakers. As well as MLB teams, Indians, Athletics, White Sox, Mariners.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pixza Hut corporate office is in Plano, TX. That town has a railway connection. Plano=flat.

    ReplyDelete