Monday, June 6, 2022

Alec John Such, Founding Bassist for Bon Jovi Reported Dead on 6/5-Dream/Train Symbolism-MLB

 
The original bassist of Bon Jovi's death is in the news today? 
They haven't said what day this guy actually died....It will be very interesting if died yesterday considering my Bon Jovi syncs showing me the Dream theme in relation to 6/4. 

They are reporting this on 6/5/2022 which is 3 months 3 days after Jon Bon Jovi's bday....this also means yesterday was a span of 3 months 3 days...
Bon Jovi=33


He doesn't have a Wikipedia page but it seems that his bday was 11/14..

If so, it means they are reporting this death a span of 204 days after his bday. 

Jon Bon Jovi=204(FB) and 144

Alec Such=204(Fibonacci) and 144


If he did die yesterday it would be 202 days after his bday...

Bon Jovi=202(FB)

I'll have to wait and see when more details come out...

My original Bon Jovi sync was related to my friend who lives in Tampa...the Rays were just in the news about not wearing Gay Pride logos on Saturday night....Plus, I just talked about Florida/Miami earlier tonight....Bon Jovi was also linked to my Cuban friend, and I talked about Cuba in relation to Florida earlier too. 

The Rays lost 6-5 today(6/5) against the White Sox(Field of Dreams). 

In my original Bon Jovi post however, I had synchronicity with the Boston Red Sox..They won 5-2 today over Oakland....Just think about the Vice News stuff with 52 and how the Field of Dreams stuff goes back to Oakland. He takes Terrance Mann to the Red Sox vs Athletics game in Field of Dreams. 



Then my next post about Bon Jovi was on Halloween when he got coronavirus...but just above that story on CNN, there was a story of Red Sox Broadcaster Jerry Remy dying.....Remy also played for only the Angels and Red Sox in his career. 

Jerry Remy=52


Bon Jovi was also connected to the Royal Family symbolism....so seeing Alec Such's bday on 11/14, I think of how that is also Prince Charles' bday. Plus, Field of Dreams important to the Queen. 

This news also comes 162 days before 11/14...
Major League Baseball=162
Baseball=162
MLB=162(Sumerian)
162 regular season games. 

The Red Sox are important to the 8/6 symbolism too...and think how the 1989 Earthquake series was the 86th World Series. Just after my original Bon Jovi sync in September, they released the Documentary on the 1986 Mets that upset the Red Sox due to the Curse of the Bambino....

Who knows...with all of the Train symbolism, Royal Symbolism possibly we will see the Mets in the World Series....they were the team with Matt Harvey and the favorite in the film "Trainwreck"....I also talked about a possible Subway Series due to the films Trainwreck and Field of Dreams in 2015...I see the Yankees and the Mets currently have the best records in baseball too. 

I also know that whenever I see a connection such as how it relates to the Red Sox, it's usually not for that team, it's just related to them, like the Mets. 







No comments:

Post a Comment