Friday, June 3, 2022

Michael J Fox in Mainstream News During Game 1 of NBA Finals That Was Linked To "Teen Wolf"

 

I saw this story last night on CNN, but I'm not sure when it was actually published. Regardless, I saw it showed up for me on 6/2/2022 which I find hilarious. 
I knew since last year that the NBA Finals would be connected to Zach LaVine/Bulls and the Teen Wolf narrative. Then at the end of 2021 when Rajon Rondo was traded I started thinking it was synced to the Warriors. They won the NBA Finals after Zach LaVine did the Space Jam dunk as a Teen Wolf, and Andrew Wiggins won the Rising Stars Challenge MVP as a Teen Wolf. A few weeks later I realized that Andrew Wiggins plays for the Warriors and became an All-Star Game starter for the first time in his career.....

So it's funny that the NBA Finals with the Warriors begins and we get a story about Michael J Fox, the original Teen Wolf, in the mainstream media. 

Also, I followed this pattern without blaming anything on the Jesuits. Sure, Zach talks about how the Celtics and Warriors were rigged to Pope Francis and so on....and I do see the connection he is talking about...but....once again, it's the foundation of understanding a pattern, it doesn't necessarily prove the Jesuits were responsible. 

4 comments:

  1. He made a lengthy post on Saturn recently. Saturn goes retrograde tomorrow. The deaths of Sidha Moose Wala and Tytyana Miller were connected to the Saturn retrograde with the 180's. Ace of Base Don't Turn Around. It is funny too cause he's tying Saturn to the Jesuit Order.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont turn around came out on the 73rd day of the year. Rotate that 180° for an EL. Can't forget Derek's Signs of Time video where he talks about how EL is Saturn. That really put him on the map. Derek about to be 37 tomorrow too. Zach also mentioned AL in his Saturn post. Of course that's Christopher Lloyd's character in Angels in the Outfield

    ReplyDelete
  3. I flew my stepson out to California on the 1st. Once we touched down I had to throw my phone on the charger cause it was down to 3% charge and the tickets are on my phone. Anyways, this lady struck up a conversation and said her husband has Parkinsons. I brought up Michael J Fox. She was heading to Salt Lake and was Mormon. Funny cause I took a shit on the plane right as we were flying over Salt Lake City. Lol told Derek about it and was like "fucking Mormons". I'm sure they're mostly exceptional people in reality but what are the odds? I remember the flight number too cause it had a prime number relation. It was 2489

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty sure Michael J. Fox is faking the Parkinsons. There's a couple of videos out there. One he's on Letterman and pretty much gives himself away. Another one he's on Howard Stern and it's pretty suspicious. He is faking it and Superman Christopher Reeve faked it. These guys got the Stem Cell research shit happening. He's probably related to Terry Fox another psyop up here in Canada.

    ReplyDelete