Thursday, June 23, 2022

Cruz Synchronicity

 

I was just looking at my messages because I couldn't remember where our gig is tomorrow...Our drummer double booked so we had to find a replacement....but notice the guy who will be playing with us tomorrow is named CRUZ...
I've never met the guy, but I find it hilarious considering I just blogged and made a video about Hustle and Bo CRUZ.

Plus, people pointing out the connection to Top Gun and Tom Cruise.

Not sure if it's significant, but Jasmines car hasn't been starting and I think it just needs a new battery..but her vehicle is a VeraCRUZ.

Cruz is Spanish for Cross...

I wonder about Bidens bike wreck on Crosswalk now...

Maybe pay attention to Cruise ships...or Ted Cruz?



3 comments:

  1. Check out the comment section here: https://gematriaeffect.news/the-cardinal-cross-super-bowl-time-correction-birthing-ritual-911-and-usa-colombia-synchronicity/#comment-16954

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of things lining up with October 12th. That's Aleister Crowley's bday.

    I mention Dennis MacAlistair Ritchie who died on 10/12

    ReplyDelete
  3. But yea seems relevant since Rambo is speaking of the Cardinal "Cross" and how it relates to the Judgement card which depicts St. George's Cross.

    ReplyDelete