Monday, June 27, 2022

Train Wreck in MISSOURI After I Blog That Missouri May be Importsnt to my MO sync

 

This is what I'm talking about lol..how unbelievable that I am talking about MO and the possibility of Missouri being important...now a few hours later we get an Amtrak derailment in Missouri...
I'm glad I started that blog post this morning lol..I woke up with a feeling that Missouri was somehow important to the MO symbolism..

Plus, the whole MO thing was synced to Nelly, who is important to the Dream Theme that is related to the Trainwreck narrative.

They reported it was near Kansas City..but it's about 100 miles away....but recall the Kansas City Royals beat the Mets in 2015 synced to the film Trainwreck...and the Philadelphia trainwreck synced to Pope Francis.

I'll check this out more later, almost off work and probably take my kids to the swimming pool before I look more. 



No comments:

Post a Comment