Sunday, June 12, 2022

Wendy's in the News After I Mentioned the Twin Theme-Heather O'Rourke Death In Relation to Poltergeist and 1988 Super Bowl/World Series-Angel/Dream Theme

 

I just brought up the TWIN theme in my last post, due to the Angel Gabriel syncs...
Plus, Angel Hernandez the umpire being in the news...
Plus, Zach going to Buffalo on the first day of Gemini.

Then yesterday at work I see this headline story about Wendy's and Dave Thomas regretting naming it Wendys..Wendy's...
Recall that Thomas means Twins and much of my Twin theme was synced to a synchronicity I had at Wendy's in Omaha..
It was the same Wendy's where a guy got shot while filming an episode of COPS on 8/26/2014..
This stands out because 8/26 is Angel Hernandez's bday.


Then last night I had to DJ in Charter Oak again...It was a super slow night because the bar owner didn't realize a wedding was going on....but after I set everything up I looked at the TV and there was a Ad/Commercial/preview for the film "Field of Dreams."...I had to laugh because last time I had the crazy Ace Ventura syncs at this bar.
I've also been following Field of Dreams with the Dream/Angel Theme...

So I was sitting at the bar playing music and then I got notification from a friend that tagged me in a post about Heather O'Rourkes death and the 1988 Super Bowl poster in the film that came out in 1982.
Heather mysteriously got sick and died the day after the 1988 Super Bowl..
I remembered I had a post on her death though, so I searched her on my blog and I have 2 posts...Notice the one is all about TWINS. 
When looking at my blog posts about the death of Heather and Dave Thomas...I see I mentioned a good amount about the number 32 with both of them..
Angels=32
Twins=32
Notice that Dave Thomas also died in 2002, which was the year the Angel's last won the World Series.



He also died 9 months 11 days before the 2002 World Series began. This is interesting because I have a blog post about Dave Thomas dying in connection to 9/11/2001. 

I started writing this blog post on my phone, but then Zamien wanted to watch Monster Trucks on YouTube with my phone, so a few minutes ago I got on my computer to finish this post. 

I went to Chrome and I only had 2 tabs open from last night DJing...What are the odds that it's the song "Angel of the Morning" by Juice Newton? I can't believe I didn't even put that together last night....some older guy asked me to play this song....I remember hearing it and laughing because I had no idea that Shaggy re-made the song...I always thought it was original...I didn't even think about the song being about ANGELS until right now lol....Plus, the odds that it would the only thing pulled up when I open up Chrome today is hilarious. 
That video was posted on YouTube on 10/8/2017 too...just after my Heather O'Rourke blog post and the year of the Angel Gabriel/Twin Theme. 
Juice Newton....OJ Simpson..Juice? 
OJ...the Bronco...
The Broncos lost in the 1988 Super Bowl(See above Picture). 
Simpsons defense team was known as the "DREAM Team." 
The Bronco chase interrupted the 1994 NBA Finals that the Houston Rockets won....Hakeem Olajuwon's nickname is the DREAM. 
Olajuwon and Sampson the TWIN Towers. 
I thought Rockets would be in NBA Finals in 2017 in relation to the Angel Theme, but turned out that the Houston Astros would win the World Series instead that year. 

I also find it funny that last night my friend Kenny started a event on Facebook that I am DJing for. He has a party at his house in the country every year and usually has bands and what not...so there is a band and then I'm gonna do DJ/Karaoke starting at midnight lol....But moral of the story is that last night someone commented and asked if there will be Karaoke...Of course it would be the Pyschic lady connected to the DREAM theme. 

That party also starts on 7/15, the anniversary of Angels in the Outfield releasing. 

The Angels also won 11-6 on 11/6 or 6/11 yesterday too...
They stayed on 32 losses...
I don't see why the Twins game would be significant though...
The Twins did play the Rays who were in the 116th World Series against the Los Angeles Dodgers though...

Dodgers=36(Poltergeist)
Redskins=36(Poltergeist)
Dave Thomas=36
Wendy's=36
I have a post about Wendy's in connection to Field of Dreams with the number 169 too....so I'm sure I'm seeing this for a reason. 

I also wrote that Heather O'Rourke died 162 days before Poltergeist III came out...but it came out on the 162nd day in the same year she died is what I meant to write in that Facebook message. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment