Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Celtics 1st Game was 22 Days after Juancho Hernangomez's Birthday-More 22 With Hustle-My Mistake in Always Saying "Black" Cube Instead of Just "Cube".

 

I made a video late last night about the film "Hustle" and the number 22. I wanted to add some notes to it and while listening to it, I found some more 22 stuff...
Juancho Hernangomez who portrays Bo Cruz was born 22 days before the Boston Celtics first game of the season this year...
Notice they Celtics also played the Knicks in this game. 
Knicks=22
Boston=22
Bo Cruz was 22 years old and got the number 22 for the Celtics. 
Juancho played for the Celtics until 1/19/22 when they traded him to the Spurs. His Final game with the Celtics they went into the game was a 22-22 record...or they had a 23-22 record when he was traded. 

He was then traded from the Spurs to the Utah Jazz on 2/9, which means the Spurs traded him a span of 22 days later. 

He also played 22 regular season games after being traded from the Celtics on 1/19. This counts the games he was a Spur and a Jazz player. 
Utah=22
I went to their ESPN site and the top article involved the #22 Jersey.  
Further, although Wikipedia says "Hustle" released on 6/3, it didn't go to Netflix until the date 6/8. 
Basketball=68
But...Notice how 6/8 was 253 days after Juancho's bday..
The 22nd Triangular Number is 253. 
Recall how the Triangular numbers and Fibonacci Ciphers are something I was shown to pay attention to after I released my book. 

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania=253
Recall that Sandler works for the Philadelphia 76ers..The Celtics played the 76ers on their 22nd game of the 2021-2022 season. 

Another thing I realized that I always mistakely say is the "Black" Cube on the Comcast Center. The color of the cube is not why it's important...but I think I always say black because of the Black Cube in the film "Pixels" when I first noticed the pattern with Cubes. 
The New Jerusalem is a Cube, but it's not necessarily black...plus the Comcast Center and Cube on the building in "Happy Gilmore" are not black lol....I honestly just realized I always call it a black cube though....
Black Cube=253(Fibonacci)
It can't be a coincidence that I mistakely have done this for so long. 

Adam Richard Sandler=153
Cube=153(FB)
Pixels=153(FB)


Happy Gilmore's favorite team is the BOSTON Bruins...although he wears the Warriors jersey in the beginning...In 2021, Klay Thompson shared a video of Happy in the Warriors jersey when Steph scored 62 points...he did it 22 days after Bob Barker's bday..
BB..22.
Warriors originally from Philadelphia. 




1 comment:

  1. Tony Siragusa shown in his 98 jersey. He died 22 days after Joe Namath turnes 79 the 22nd prime. Joe Namath born on 98 date numerology

    ReplyDelete