Friday, June 24, 2022

Where the DREAM Theme Meets The TRAIN Theme That I never Saw Before-Nine Inch Nails symbol near Train Tracks

 

Something just clicked in my brain that I never thought about before, so I figured I would blog it so I don't forget. 
I've been mentioning how the DREAM Theme is related to the TRAIN Symbolism. It was also important to the date 6/4 and a dream I had about my friends father dying. I then saw his son on 6/4 and so on...

Anyway, in my old post about the Dream symbolism, I mentioned how I thought it may be important to the band Nine Inch Nails. This is because where my friends father died, if you look at the train tracks you can see posts sticking up that resemble "NIN." 

But think about how there is something special to the Train Tracks near where he wrecked...and how I later realized the Train theme was related to the DREAM theme. 
It's also interesting that Wikipedia mentions a theory that Nine Inch Nails got their name because of Freddy Krueger's nine inch glove blades....I can't find anywhere that they are 9 inches though...It does look similar to the Tetragrammation though...I also cannot find for sure that the Nails used for Jesus were 9 inches...but Wikipedia even mentioning Freddy Krueger is hilarious...the DREAM connection. 



No comments:

Post a Comment