Saturday, June 4, 2022

Dream Theme Synchronicity At Work



I'm at work and the girls took an order for a pizza a bit ago. I didn't know who it was for other than the first name was CODY. I didn't really think much of it though, and made the order.
So a bit later a guy comes in and says he had a pizza order..
I grab the pizza and then realize that I recognize him. It was a kid I went to high school with named Shawn Gaul...I don't think I have seen him in 20 years.
What's so interesting though, is that I have been following the Dream Theme in connection to this exact day, and it involved his dad, who I had a dream about the night before he died...
It's just crazy that I would see his son on this day, and I haven't seen him in years...

The person named Cody that ordered the pizza was his younger brother....
This just stands out to me because of my friend Cody calling me randomly yesterday to tell me about his dream.


Recall that Daniel wrecked next to the Tri-Center school..and my Uncle Donnie used to live behind that school...and today his daughter is getting married as well.
I can't go to the wedding because I have a band gig tonight though...maybe something interesting will happen at one of the places though...I'll have to look at pics or stuff on Facebook to see..

I haven't figures it out yet, but as I'm typing this I just saw another person named Matt that I haven't talked to since High School. We used to be best friends but I messed it up by getting on his ex-girlfriend. In my defense they were broke up for months and I was friends with her before he even knew her...but I still feel bad about it and wish I wouldn't  have....so needless to say...I didn't talk to him when I seen him today. I just don't think it's a coincidence that I would see him on this day, of all days. Especially when he was my best friend when I had the Dream about Shawn's father. 


So I stopped typing for a second because I had to take a pizza up front...I get up front and the only customer in the store is wearing a shirt with a picture of Iowa that says..Is This Heaven in the middle....a total Field of DREAMS shirt lol...u just can't make it up..

Well see how the rest of the day goes...but I gotta learn the song Rooster by Alice in Chains for tonight's gig, so I gotta listen to it a bunch while at work and learn it. It's got some weird timing, so pry take up my next hour at work lol. 
#Best Job ever.






No comments:

Post a Comment