Sunday, June 5, 2022

Philadelphia and Chattanooga Shootings In Relation to the Death of My Grandma-Bullet Train(Film) Advertised At Warriors vs Celtics Game 2-Batman-Dream-Train

 




So last night at my band gig one of the people(Kim) in my friend Cody's dream was there. It's not that surprising as I usually see her at that bar if I DJ and such...but what was surprising to me is that I gave her my notebook with a list of songs we know how to play and she requested the song "Peaches." It only stands out because it's by "The Presidents of the United States," which is a theme I have seen connected to a lot of other themes recently. Of course, Donald Trump is also PEACH. 

Outside of that, nothing really sticks out to me in connection to last night that I can think of right now. 

I then woke up today to see that there was a shooting in Philadelphia late last night too. Recall how yesterday was synced to my Uncle Mike and the Philadelphia Train wreck symbolism....So it's funny there would be a shooting in Philadelphia of all places on this day. 

3 dead 11 wounded on 6/4? 

64th prime is 311. 


Notice how the article tells us that there have been at least 239 mass shootings this year too....Recall how the Philadelphia Train wreck was synced to Pope Francis' visit to America in the 239th year of the United States and going to the White House on 23/9 at 9:23am, etc.. 

Plus, the Flag sewn at 239 Arch Street in Philadelphia...which also stands out to me with the Chattanooga shooting that happened just hours after the Philadelphia shooting. Recall how my Grandma died on 9/24/2017, the day after Trump called out the NFL for kneeling linked to the Eagles and the Flag symbolism. Of course, my grandma was also linked to the Eagles symbolism...but she is originally from the Chattanooga area. My uncle Mike who died the same day of the Philadelphia Train wreck was her son as well. 

Further, Shawn from my post yesterday that came and got the pizza shared a bday of 5/19 with my grandma Murphy. This makes me think it's connected to her even more so. 




In light of the Train symbolism, I was watching the Warriors vs Celtics game earlier and I saw they kept advertising some movie called "Bullet Train"....I actually did a 10 leg same game parlay on this game too, which is why I was watching it. Of course, I got 9 of 10 because the Celtics didn't score 96 points....but I had a feeling the Warriors were going to win considering they are connected to the Philadelphia symbolism. We had this shooting last night and today is also 6/5. 
Philadelphia=65
The Warriors won the Finals after the 2015 Philadelphia Train wreck. 

The movie is supposed to release on 8/5...so the day before 8/6/22...
Bullet Train=186(FB)
8/6 is the 186th day of the Tiger year...
8/5 is also the anniversary of the Antioch Theater stabbing in 2015, just after the Trainwreck theater shooting too. 
Tiger=85(FB)
Joker=85(FB)
Batman shooting related to Trainwreck/Antioch stuff. 
Plus, Bullet Train is set in Japan. 

It also makes me think about how Amazon says my book was released on 8/5, even though it was 8/6. 
Recall last year we had the guy dressed as the Joker stab people on a train in Japan. I also mentioned the DREAM theme in that post. 

Also, the racist Anti-Asian attack on the Philadelphia train story was next to the Elijah McClain story. Elijah was from Aurora, Colorado(Batman). 

Philadelphia Train Operator Brandon Bostian found not guilty on the same day "The Batman" released. 








3 comments:

  1. I made a comment on your 10/7/2017 post about ralphie may. He talks a ton about the major role his grandmother had in raising him. Her name was Sue Sykes. Makes me think of Wanda of course. My grandmother that died recently was named Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's 21275 days old today, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. In regards to the Bullet Train Commercial during the NBA finals . I apologize if i have already pointed this out. This years NBA riddle was kinda easy. It was all about commemorating 75 years of the NBA. But it was done in the 76th season. They were supposed to announce the 75 greatest players of all time but there was a tie so there was actually 76 players chosen. So it's simple to see that they are pointing is 75 + 76. In 1975 the Golden State Warriors won the NBA finals, in 1976 the Boston Celtics won the NBA finals. Now those two teams are playing in the finals. But let's not forget how much of the riddle revolved around Michael Jordan, Chicago Bulls. Jordan also played for the Wizards who were once the Bull-ets the team the Warriors defeated in 75. The Bullets origins are from Chicago, they were the Packers.

    ReplyDelete