Friday, June 3, 2022

My Friend Cody Just Called Me About a Dream He Had-Batman-Earthquake-Biden/Harris-Volcano-Angels in the Outfield/Field of Dreams

 My friend Cody just called me and told me that he was sorry. I asked him why he is telling me sorry lol and he told me about this crazy DREAM he just had. I guess in the dream my dog got ranover and everyone blamed Cody for it and made him leave...Funny thing is that I don't have a dog.....Well, it's hard to explain. We do have a dog named Puddles at our house, and it's been here for months, but it's not actually our dog. Puddles belongs to Jasmine's sister and we have just been watching it until she moves to a place that can have dogs. She is staying at our old house now, but there are other dogs there, and they fight, hence why we have Puddles. 



I don't know what type of dog that Puddles is, but Cody said the dog in his dream was a Golden Retriever. However, I searched "Black Golden Retriever" and it looks an awful lot like Puddles. 


I told Cody that it's funny he would randomly call me and tell me this today...because I have been watching for tomorrow 6/4 in relation to a Dream Theme that is connected to a Train theme. I then explained how it was linked to my Uncle Mike who died the same day as the Philadlephia Trainwreck and the Denison Trainwreck back in March and so on....I also told him about the Tiger on the train and how it went back to my post on the day I put my book out on 8/6/2021. This was right around the time the DREAM Theme really began too. 

He then told me that it was crazy because in his dream one of my Uncles was who told everyone that Cody is the reason my dog died, and why he got kicked out. He also said that yesterday he was talking to a co-worker or something of the sort and they were talking about Tiger Island in Honduras and also how someone got hit by a Train that they knew.....Even crazier is that he said everyone was wearing Cincinnati Bengals clothing in his dream...He also said a girl named Kim Wood was there.....Think about Bengals...Tigers...Tiger Year....Tiger Woods...

The car who hit the dog was a Maroon color, which makes me think of the Uvalde shooting. Also, Cameroon and Cameron theme....



So much to remember from this dream and hard to explain considering it wasn't my dream but I'm trying to decipher this conversation....I went on to tell him about the Angels in the Outfield/Field of Dreams/Earthquake Narrative I've been following and then he out of nowhere was like...Oh yeah, Tyler the Creator was also in my dream...cause it was something he just remembered.....But as he said that, I remembered that he has a song called "Earfquake" that I blogged about a while back....I then looked up Tyler the Creator and his wikipedia picture looks like he is wearing a White Sox jersey...I could be wrong...but it looks similar. 

In light of the Bengals stuff....recall the Super Bowl was on 2/13..

Earthquake=213(FB)

Los Angeles=213(FB)

Area Code 213


I know I've looked at Tiger Island in Honduras before too...I think back when I was having syncs with Aaliyah and Honduras...I don't see a blog post on it...but it's also a Volcano, which was important around that time...

Today is 221 days before Cody's bday on 1/10...

221 a big volcano number...

President=110

Recall how Biden is synced to the Amtrak/Train theme. 

Joe Biden=64

Amtrak=64


It's just so crazy he would randomly call me because he woke up from a crazy dream about my dog getting ran over..

Today is 6/3 even..

Cody James Green=63, 144, 222(FB)

Today is 144 days after his bday and a span of 222 days before..

Kamala Harris=222(FB)

Bday on 1/10...President=110

Cody was important to the theme when my son Zamien was born too that involved Sylvester Stallone and Tony Danza(Angels in the Outfield). 

Cody also shared with me the 713 stuff with Tyler Skaggs back in 2019...or the 713 Game after he died. 

Today is also 4 months 24 days after Cody's bday...

KAMALA HARRIS=424(FB)

DONALD TRUMP=424(FB)

Trump touched the Western Wall at 4:24 according the media. 

424 is an area code in Los Angeles along with 310 and 213...

A big day with the Dream Theme was  3/10...SB 56 on 2/13..


My post about Tyler Creator is hilarious to me as well....because it's about him singing Earfquake with Boyz II Men. Everytime I hang out with Cody we play Boyz II Men, or I hook up my Karaoke and we sing to it....We even send Snapchats about Boyz II Men all of the time lol. One time I found a cassette for like a quarter at a store sent him a pic of it....Boyz II Men and the 90's R&B/Rap is something we've had in common since I met him...so it's funny seeing a connection to Tyler the Creator with them. 

Tyler the Creator=264(FB), 422(FB), 212, 86

Kamala Harris=264(FB), 422(FB), 212, 86

EARFQUAKE=319(FB)

3/19...Simpsons Kamala episode.

After I got off the phone with Cody, he text me that before he went to bed, he made a Snapchat with the song "Hans Zimmer" by Marlon Craft playing in the background. He thought it was funny because they Lyrics talk about Trains a says a "Dark Night".....I had also told him about Matt Harvey/Tyler Skaggs and Harvey is the Dark Knight....so he just thought it was funny the last song he played talked about things I mentioned in our conversation. 


Hans Zimmer is the name of the guy who wrote the music for the Dark Knight Trilogy lol...unbelievable. I only looked this up because I thought the song "Marlon Craft" was by Hans Zimmer...but it's the other way around. 

Hans Zimmer=63 and 144

Today is 3 months 9 days before his bday..and he's currently 64 years old. 

Batman=39

The Dark Knight=64


I can't remember anything else at the moment....I just feel like I am supposed to decipher this dream...I mean, it's so random and I'm pretty sure that he had no idea I have been following a theme with Dreams. 


Actually, I just thought of one more thing....Cody said that Sturgill's brother Casey was at this party where the dog died in his dream too....I mentioned how Casey has some miniature Lassie type dogs....But now that I am thinking about this in relation to a DREAM theme...I have an old notebook somewhere where I wrote down a Dream I had just after Sturgill's brother Kirk died on 5/11/2004. I wish I could find that notebook, but I distinctly remember the dream was about Blue Faced Vampires and I had to climb underneath some poisonous fog to get away....I then talked to Kirk and he told me that my band should play, "Horse with no Name" at the benefit they had for his death. I can't believe I forgot about this Dream until now too....There was also another young child with Kirk in the background of this dream, and about 6 months later a 3 year old kid name Riley from this area died. I always thought it might have been that kid in my dream. 

HORSE....

Kirk Sturgill=219(FB)...the big number with the Horse theme...

President=219(FB)


I also have a vivid memory of Kirk and the song Bad to the Bone.....

Maybe pay attention to America or George Thorogood? 


Tomorrow leaves 210 days in the year too..

San Francisco, California=210







2 comments:

  1. So many syncs but you know how I am I won't tell all. But I was just scrolling through the tv and noticed they had Vampirina featured on there. She's a blue-faced vampire. I've been getting a ton of articles about Tom Petty in my feed too. Anyways, that show premiered on the day of the Las Vegas shooting. I always connect it to Tom Petty because he died the next day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a nice looking dog and your daughter has beautiful hair. You have to look up "Exercise Tiger" or "Operation Tiger" on Wiki. I'm just looking at the Normandy invasion to see what bull shit they are spewing as it seems these wars aren't what we've been told. We can see it now with the Ukraine Theatre of War. Anyway at the bottom it has a link to "Operation Tiger". It's an Mock Exercise they did a month and a half prior to the "real" invasion. It is ridiculous but who knows a lot of this could have been sold as real just like today. The names are funny though. You have an Admiral Don P. Moon and Vice Admiral Kirk. It's funny too that the Normandy landings on D-Day was code named Operation Neptune.

    ReplyDelete