Saturday, June 18, 2022

Colorado Avalance In the Stanley Cup Finals and my Canceled Ski Trip

 


I don't watch Hockey, but the other night while watching the basketball game they showed the Stanley Cup Finals were going on. I had to laugh as I see the Colorado Avalanche were in the Finals. Recall around the same time that Andrew Wiggins was announced as a starter at that NBA All-Star Game I was blogging about going on Ski Trip to Colorado...I noticed all the 39 connected to it...such as
The trip was 3 months 9 days after my 39th bday. 
Ski=39
Skiing=39
We were going to Breckenridge located on 39N. 
So on..
I cannot find it on my blog, but I know around this time I was telling people at work and so on about these connections. I mentioned that I'm glad I canceled it because there is probably gonna be an Avalanche or something if I go. 
So it's just funny to me that the Colorado Avalanche would be in the Stanley Cup while the Warriors were in the NBA Finals. 
The Warriors just won 6/16. 
Colorado Avalanche=616(FB)


No comments:

Post a Comment