Monday, June 27, 2022

Spammed Comment on Teen Wolf Post

I forgot to blog about this, but I got a spammed comment on a post about Teen Wolf at 3:32am on 6/24....I never saw this message until later that night...and around 10am I made a video about Teen Wolf and the 2022 NBA  Finals.
I had 2 other spammed comments on this post this year too...and before that the last one was from April 2020..
Well...actually I blogged about a spammed comment on this post on 2/2/22 as well...but it doesn't show up when I look at the comments...
Think how 22 has been big with me recently and Hustle linked to 22 and NBA Finals.

Coors Light...Colorado Avalanche just won Stanley Cup..
Olive Veronesi=222(FB)

There almost has to be something with why MORGAN BARROW is in all capital letters too.







 

1 comment:

  1. My son told me out of the blue a couple days ago that at our old house he came into my room while I was sleeping and saw a bunch of wolves around my bed

    ReplyDelete