Sunday, June 5, 2022

Syncs With Zach's Blog Posts about Abu Dhabi/52 Artifical Rain Storms-Gerber Baby/Formula/Nestle-Formula 1 Racing-Joe Biden

 
I'm looking at Zach's blog and I see he blogged about the 52 artificial storms in Abu Dhabi again yesterday. It's strange because he seemingly forgot that he already blogged this same thing back on 12/11/21....so I think there is a reason I would notice this. 

Dubai was important around this time last year in relation to my Boat synchroncity and Iran's Navy ship sinking in the Gulf of Oman too..

Funnier yet is that I am realizing this while it's Thunderstorming out. When Zach blogged about this Abu Dhabi thing on 12/11/21 it was around the time of the Kentucky Tornado and synced to F-1 Racing..

Dubai just got done hosting the World's Fair too, back on 3/31/22. 

It's just interesting because I have been talking about Angels in the Outfield and how Tyler Skaggs death was related to the FAIR symbolism with the Washington Nationals in 2019. William McKinley assassinated at the Worlds Fair in Buffalo. All of the Angels in the Outfield stuff stemmed back to Vice News showing up at the Buffalo Rally, which was related to the article they wrote about Zach involving Flood, Hurricane...so on....So this is somehow interrelated to that. 
Remember the Vice News article came out on Joe Biden's bday in 2017...
Joe Biden=64 and 116....6/4..
Baby Formula=64, 116

There has to be a relationship with F-1(Formula 1) and the Baby Formula shortage stuff too. 
Plus, Zach recently blogged(6/3) about Joe Biden praising Nestle for 33 million bottles of Formula on the same day the Gerber Baby died. 
The Formula 1 Race in Miami a while back....Miami VICE...Ray Liotta synced to Vice City....This also sticks out because Zach mentions in the recent Abu Dhabi post that the information ties in to the story of flooding in South Florida(Miami) on a 52 date. 
Miami=116(FB)
Notice the Gerber Baby also shared a bday with Joe Biden and died in Florida. 

My recent sync with my friend Cody is also interesting because he is a huge Miami Dolphins fan. Born on 1/10...
President=110

Tony Danza(Angels in the Outfield) was important to my post about Miami and Dwayne Haskins....My friend Cody also had the sync to Will Smith with my song "Problems"...Will Smith...Miami..

Something I don't think I noticed before about that Miami Grand Prix either..Notice it was the "Crypto.com" Miami GP...
Recall that there was an explosion in Cuba the day before the Kentucky Derby. The explosion reminded me of 2019 when the plane skidded off the runway in Florida coming from Cuba that was synced to the Kentucky Derby....
Think how this year "Rich Strike" won the Kentucky Derby and how it only got to be in the derby due to ETHERreal Road scratching. 

My blog post about the F-1 Racing being connected to the Kentucky Tornado and Zach's Abu Dhabi blog post on 12/11/21 also involved the Kentucky Derby/Mandela Effect Theme. 

Artificial rain storm..
Artificial Intelligence..
Mandela Effect...
Formula...Artificial Milk
Thinking about this is funny because a week or so ago I remembered a band called "Against the Artificial" out of nowhere. It took me a while but I eventually found their re-make of "Straight Up" by Paula Abdul and listened to it at work. So maybe something important to her? 

Artificial=52
Flood=52
Hurricane=52

Formula=86...8/6?
Ha, the final race in the 2022 F-1 season will be in Abu Dhabi on Joe Biden's bday. 
They are racing in Austin, Texas on 10/23/22 as well...







2 comments:

  1. If you search for most famous Nigerians Danny Glover is at the top of the list. Jane Seymour or Dr. Quin used to do the Gerber commericals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bombing in Cuba didn't get much coverage I didn't think. I remember it though because that was the day my heart chakra opened. I was 12750 days old. Jesus teaches about love. Jesus Christ = 1275.

    ReplyDelete