Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Elon Musk Threatens To Leave Twitter Deal on D-Day-Mandela Effect Theme

CNN might as well give me a job for creating their news stories lol...
Have I not said that the on Musk Twitter deal is synced to the Mandela Effect Theme with Horse Racing?
Also, how this theme stems back to the Horse Omaha Beach and D-Day...
Now today, on D-Day, Elon Musk threatens to leave the Twitter deal...

Today is also a span of 43 days after the Twitter deal began and 43 days before Nelson Mandelas bday..
Elon Musk=43
Twitter deal began 43 weeks after his bday.
Tesla died in 43'.

I'm interested to see what Horse wins the Belmont Stakes too...
Early Voting won the Preakness..
Think about that name in relation to Donald Trump, Rigged Election narrative...

Rich Strike also connected to Trump..
It's also funny to me that as I'm writing this blog post I got a notification of a comment on one of my Tiger King videos...
It's funny because this comment came on 6/6, which is Carol Baskins bday.

Joe Exotic=43
Etc..










 

1 comment:

  1. Those Green Converse. Look like the Nigerian flag. Rambo did a big write up on Kamala Harris and Converse.

    ReplyDelete