Thursday, June 2, 2022

Co-worker Had a Baby Named OAKLAND and The Vice-Angels In The Outfield-Field of Dreams Narrative


One of the new girls at work just had a baby yesterday. She's only worked here a month or so, so I don't really know her that much. She's really good friends with Kaitlynn though, so I asked about the baby today...

She showed me a picture and I noticed the baby's name was OAKLAND. I just started laughing and I told Kaitlynn it's hilarious because I've been following a pattern with Oakland recently...and the odds tha she named her baby Oakland just blow my mind...

The Oakland pattern had a lot to do with Tyler Skaggs-Angels In The Outfield-Field of Dreams-Kamala Harris/VICE..

I then asked Kaitlynn when Ashley's bday was and she said 7/13....I mean this can't get more perfect as that is also Tyler Skaggs bday lol..

Further, she had her baby 1 month 12 days before her bday..
Kamala Harris=112
Her bday is 13/7.
Vice=137(FB)
White House=137

The baby being born on 6/1 also makes a ton of sense considering it's the 152nd day of the year.
Kamala Devi Harris=152
Joe Biden=152
Simpsons woman president episode 152 days after Kamalas bday.
I started following this theme 152 days before Kamalas bday..
Vice News=152(FB)

Ashley's name also sums to 64, 172 and 713(Fibonacci)
Joe Biden=64
Baby was born 172 days before Bidens bday.

Yesterday was also a span of 7 months 13 days after Kamalas bday..
It's also 4 months 19 days before her bday, or 141 days..
Makes me think how 141st prime is 811...and 8/11/2019 with San Francisco...plus 419 and OKC.


Earthquake=133(FB)
President=133
It makes sense that the Earthquake symbolism is connected to this President/Vice theme..



 

No comments:

Post a Comment