Monday, June 6, 2022

Synchronicity With Norman Reedus- Boondock Saints-Rose Theme-Dream Theme-Angel, Gabriel

 

On Friday into Saturday I remember hearing the name Norman Reedus in my sleep. I didn't have time to even look to see if that was a real person or not and then I later forgot about it..I forgot because I had to work with Paula until 1230-1 and she gets mad if I get on my phone...I was thinking it was the Norman Lloyd guy that I blogged about with the train symbolism back in September though...
So anyway, after work I had the band gig in Dow City and at one point the owner was talking about the film Boondock Saints and all of the good Irish music on the film...I honestly have never seen the film, so I had no idea..I do hear people talk about it from time to time, but I've never actually watched it. 
So late last night I figured I would look up the film and I had planned on watching it...but next thing I knew it was 130am and I knew I would just fall asleep anyway...

When I looked up the film, I saw that one of the main actors is Norman Reedus lol...What's funnier yet is that I've recently started watching "The Walking Dead" and he is a main character on that too...So possibly I looked him up in the past few weeks and that's why the name came to me in my sleep?  I don't remember looking him up though, and I know for sure I didn't look him up on Friday.  So it's strange to me that I would hear his name over and over in my sleep.

I even watched "The Walking Dead" last night as I fell asleep instead of Boondock Saints.
I only started watching it because Kaitlynn at work had started watching it, so me and Heather started it too, so we could talk about it at work lol.



Now today I am at work and Jasmine text me about Zamien wanting to kill Zombies because I let him watch "The Walking Dead" with me one day last week...to be fair, I didn't know he was watching it with me at first...I thought he was watching his tablet behind me...I only let him watch a bit more and told him it wasn't real and killing is bad and such though...don't want a psycho killer son that's for sure lol.

Moral of the story is that I got that message about "The Walking Dead" and then about a minute later I got a notification from someone named "Boondoc".

Notice how they sent me a message about watching my video late last night getting ready for bed too...so around the same time that I was gonna watch Boondock Saints haha...

I guess I'm gonna have to watch that movie now. I'll finally be cool enough to talk about it when others do. 



I wonder if this sync has something to do with the number 99 as well. I See it came out in 1999....and just before this sync I made pizzas for our warmer...and I dated them 6/6...I then said, Hopefully no one thinks that says 9/9 cause that's what it looks like upside down..My co-worker Heather then told me one of her daughters was born on 9/9....and I also mentioned Queen Elizabeth II and the naming of the United States.....I then went over to measure cheese for my next pizza and the handful I grabbed was exactly 9.9 ounces...

When thinking about the 66 upside down being a 99 I'm reminded of the film End of Days that says the 999 in 1999 is upside down 666...so I figured I'd look up that film...notice it came out just days after The Boondock Saints in 1999...
The actor who plays Satan has the first name Gabriel and he's from Ireland...Boondock Saints/Irish Music...
Recall that the angel Gabriel is important to the Dream theme..
Also, born on the day of the Philadelphia Trainwreck.
Also, consider that the Boondoc comment was on a video about the Angel's and I also had a notification about the Angel's uniforms when I got that comment.
Further, me hearing Norman Reedus in my sleep was 6 months 16 days after the anniversary of The Boondock Saints releasing...
Archangel Gabriel=616(FB)
Some believe that 616 is the actual number of the beast..
So on...


I also think there is something important to the ROSE Theme because Boondock Saints came out on 11/19...which is the day Charles Manson died....
Charles Manson and Marilyn Manson are important to that theme...
Further, when I first got to work this morning Heather was talking about the Stephen King movie "Rose Red" and told me to watch it. I've never heard of it, but I read the plot and thought it sounded good. I Took a screenshot of the Wiki page so I would remember to look for when I can't think of a movie to watch....
A few hours later someone responded to what I wrote a long time ago on the Slipknot Gematria the Killing Name video....recall that this was also synced to the ROSE theme...

When looking more at Norman Reedus I see he is in the Marilyn Manson video "Don't Chase the Dead" too...this song is on the album "We Are Chaos" that the song of the same name has a music video involving Roses.

It's interesting too that it's stylized in all caps as DONT CHASE THE DEAD....
Gematria The Killing Name=424(FB)
KAMALA HARRIS=424(FB)
DONALD TRUMP=424(FB)
The Dream theme is related to assassinations such as Lincolns Dream before he died...
Marilyn Manson had Trump assassinated in the Say10 video just before Charles Manson died...
Plus the Coma White video with the JFK assassination...

Norman Reedus born on 1/6...meaning the CAPITOL Insurrection was on his bday.




















4 comments:

  1. Norman Reedus = 795 ext
    Arnold played Zeus in a super bowl commercial. Zeus = 795
    Was checking out his bio too. In May they revealed the name of their 3 year old son "Nova Tennessee" no date of birth but interesting gematria. 193 backwards 1171 jewish the 193rd prime and 1031 ext like Halloween. ParaNorman

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Walking Dead premiered Halloween of 2010. One Jupiter year later is 9/11/2022. One Jupiter year is 4333 days.
    Jupiter = 99 Jupiter the Roman name for Zeus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charles Manson passed 11/19, this is the same day as O.J. Howards birthday(wiki). This is interesting because Howard was drafted 19th in 2017 by the Bucs. . Week 1 of the 2017 NFL season, the Dolphins and Bucs were postponed due to Hurricane Irma. That game was rescheduled for week 11(11/19). That day was 2m-16d (6×6×6) before the Super Bowl. O.J. Howard recently signed with the Buffalo Bills, reminding of OJ Simpson.
    (Buffalo Bills - Buffalo Bill the Cowboy - Buffalo Bill the fictional serial killer - Charles Manson considered a serial killer)


    ReplyDelete
  4. The Bucs won that game bringing both teams records to 4-6. 6/4/22 Miami flooded due to a tropical storm. The name Howard always make me think of the Duck.
    I also have had a duck synchronicity recently.

    ReplyDelete