Saturday, July 2, 2022

Ted CRUZ Fights With Elmo/Big Bird-Norwegian Sun Hits Iceberg

 


I'm sitting here at work and figured I would start looking at some of the screenshots of stories I wanted to look into...the first that came to mind was this story about Ted Cruz and Elmo...I recently mentioned a CRUZ Theme and that Ted Cruz may be important...and then a few days later we got this article...



I'm just thinking about this now lol...but a bit ago I watched a video posted by Andy Kaufman about running up a hill to challenge himself and whatnot....


Well, recall back in November that I had the synchronicity with Andy Kaufman that involved Jim Henson, the Muppets guy....Sesame Street...Elmo....
Recall that Ted Cruz was also in the news in November over Big Birds vaccine too..

Andy Kaufman=186
Ted Cruz went after Elmo on 6/28, the day leaving 186 days in the year..
My old post, I also talked about the upcoming 53rd Moon Landing anniversary...so I should point out 6/28 is also Elon Musks bday..
Elon Reeve Musk=186
SpaceX=186(FB)
Musk just turned 51 years old.
Moon=51

Oddly enough, today is Andy on my Facebooks bday too..

The Big Bird story was 46 days before Ted Cruz's bday.
The Elmo story is 188 days after Ted Cruz's bday.
Jim Henson=46 and 188(FB)

The Big Bird story came a span of 44 days after Jim Hensons bday and the Elmo story came a span of 44 days after Jim Hensons death date..

Jim Henson=44
Ted Cruz and Elmos bdays are 44 days apart too.

I wonder about the name Elmo too..
El MO...in light of my recent MO syncs.
El..Saturn..
Big Bird..BB...22
Big Bird and Elmos bdays are a span of 46 days apart.
Jim Henson=46

Sesame Street=201(FB) and 149 and 76
Ted Cruz=149(FB)
Rafael Edward Cruz=76
James Maury Henson=201

The Elmo story was 7 months 6 days before Elmos bday..
I also mentioned that maybe I should pay attention to CRUISE ships....I saw this story about a ship that hit an Iceberg the other day....recall last summer I had a bunch of Iceberg synchronicity...all of that was linked to 8/6.
Interesting that one of my Iceberg posts involved a guy named James Hansen....not far off from Jim/James Henson..

I'll look more at this later...I never have time lol...Gotta DJ at 545 today, and pry won't be done till midnight. It sucks sometimes, but also wouldn't be able to pay my bills without it...and there really isn't a better job..I pretty much get paid to drink beer, play music and hang out with people. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment