Saturday, September 12, 2020

Synchronicity with conversation last night-The Umbrella Academy-My Chemical Romance-The Used-Rick Moranis/Ryan Reynolds story

Last night after band practice, we were talking about movies and such. My band members know a ton about films/directors/ and so on....if only they would apply this information...they would be awesome at decoding because of this I think....
Anyway, at some point my drummer mentioned that the lead singer of the band "My Chemical Romance" is the creator of the Netlfix show, "The Umbrella Academy"...lol...it's even more hilarious to me because I recently randomly listened to the band "The Used"...and I often think about these 2 bands in connection to each other. I've even seen them play live together a few times.....I always thought they were from the same town, but apparently the Used is from Utah and My Chemical Romance is from New Jersey....I guess for some reason I thought they were from the same town because it seemed to me that The Used got My Chemical Romance famous because of their early tours...

Anyway....once again...an Umbrella sync though...
The only reason I listened to The Used was because my phone showed me a random article about Kelly Osbourne losing a ton of weight. I knew that the lead singer of The Used had once dated Kelly, so I figured I would listen to their albums again. 
Bert McCracken=194(FB)

Ozzy Osbourne=201....he is currently 71 years old...
Catholic=71

I also remember listening to the song called "Greener with the Scenery" and the lyrics were different than I always remembered....I thought it was a Mandela Effect thing...but I later found that for some reason the album I had must have had the Demo version on it....the lyrics talked about "Circles" in the real version...but the one I had did not. 

I'm just wondering about Pi...Circles..so on..

There has to be something important to David Bowie as well. The Used/My Chemical Romance remade "Under Pressure" together.....plus Marilyn Manson's new album has a major David Bowie feel to it...and Bowie is his biggest influence. Bowie is also one of the biggest influences on my band member Pat...which is crazy to me that he won't even try and apply gematria...I've told him how David Bowie was a Kabbalist and everything lol...some people just don't won't allow themselves to open up to this knowledge. 




Funny I just went to CNN and I see a story about Rick Moranis too....In the conversation last night we were talking about actors from the Omaha area...Also actors who just sort've fell off the map....my drummer then talked about actor Chris Klien..he couldn't think of his name but described him as the actor in the film "Election" and "American Pie"...I then said, Oh you mean Chris Klein...he's also in "Just Friends" with Ryan Reynolds....

In the mix of this, Pat brought up Rick Moranis because he quit acting to take care of his kids and what not.....Now today a story about Rick Moranis and Ryan Reynolds? 

I don't even know what to think with this.....Rick Moranis was Barney Rubble on The Flintstones....thinking about the Jesuits/My Uncle Barney narrative...

Of course there is another CAT story in that section too...along with a 201 year old US Steamboat story. 

I'll try and think about this later...I have to go DJ in a bit and my playlist is all messed up right now, so I have to try and fix it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment