Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Reply to my Comment on Zach's video with a CAT avatar-2016 comment with Cat Avatar



I left a comment on Zach's video about Jimmy G last night and I wake up this morning to a message about Too much time on my hands. 
Funny how the person has an avatar of a CAT with as much I've documented about Cats in the past few days. 

This reminds me of the time I was uploading a Brandon Bourbon video all about the number 155. In the process of uploading the video someone named YesEthan commented on a video I put out 2 year before on 6/4(the 155th day). Then I called them out on it and they said it was just a weird synchronicity....months later I checked their Youtube account again and they went from 19K subs to 0Subs and the named changed to Solarius with an Avatar of an orange CAT. 

Looking at that video too, how funny that happened on 9/14 the day Francis Scott Key wrote the National Anthem. 

Solarius=114
My moms cat that was missing was an Orange Cat as well. 
Missing Cat=114(see a few posts back about this). 
All of this happened in 2016 too. 

No lie I just went in to the bathroom a second ago too and one of the Cats shit all over my dirty laundry. I'm so pissed off right now lol, but what are the odds?


Something else I'm thinking about in regards to 9/14 is in 2016 a big piece to the native american theme was Philando Castile and Alton Sterling in connection to William McKinley's assassination. He died on 9/14/1901. 


No comments:

Post a Comment