Sunday, September 30, 2018

Jim Harbaugh wearing a RAM headset in Michigan vs Northwestern

I watched the 4th Quarter of the Michigan game yesterday and I noticed something interesting. I have been mentioning the Kneeling stuff with Colin Kaepernick and how it connects to Super Bowl 47. SB 47 the Blackout Bowl that had Jim Harbaugh coaching the 49ers against his brother John and the Baltimore Ravens. 
Anyway I've shown how the 49ers play in Levi's stadium. Moses in the tribe of Levi and the Chiefs are important because they play in the Sea of Red...Moses parted the Red Sea. 
I also pointed out the connections to the RAMS as Moses brought in the Age of Aries and Aries was the RAM. 

While watching the game yesterday I noticed they zoomed in on Jim Harbaugh and he has RAM on his headphones. Possibly a lot of other coaches have that brand of headphones, but still funny to me as I've been talking about him being connected to this theme and I see him wearing these headphones. 

Also Michigan playing the WildCATS I thought was interesting too in noticing this. 
Northwestern=64
Michigan=64
Jim Harbaugh=64
Forty Niners=64
Moses=64 and 71
The Ten Commandments=71
Super Bowl LIII=71


No comments:

Post a Comment