Sunday, January 1, 2023

Hell Theme in relation to the Chinese Snake Year-Money-226

 

I'm sitting here thinking about 226 and the connection to 9/11 and Pearl Harbor....I then remembered that 9/11 and Pearl Harbor happened during a Chinese Snake Year.....Also, the Stock Market crash happened in a Snake Year, and the 226 seems to be connected to Money...

Notice the next Chinese Snake Year will go until 2/16 of the year 2026(226)....

Snake=377(Trigonal)

This is interesting with the Hell theme I am talking about. 

Think how the Serpent in the Garden of Eden is Satan. 

Trigonal makes sense due to the Satanic Cipher being based on the Triangle numbers..

Garden of Eden=226 and 616(Trigonal)

Think how some believe the actual number of the beast is 616 and not 666. 

Money=616(Fibonacci)

Fibonacci=377(Satanic)

The Love of Money is the Root of all Evil...


I'm not sure if this is the reason the Fibonacci cipher goes to 233 and then back down....but 233 is the 13th Fibonacci....Now think about the 13 layers of Bricks on the Pyramid on the Dollar Bill.. 

Gematria=233(Jewish)

I started this blog post on 12/30, but I had to leave for a family Christmas at my parents. It's funny because when the kids opened the presents, all of them got this toy, so I had to take a picture lol...
Magic Snake..Twisty Puzzle Toy..

Makes me think of the Magic Square stuff...

It's also 36 pieces....the 36th triangular is 666. 







1 comment:

  1. You may have noticed this already. 226 days before 9/11 was 1/28 the day of Super Bowl XXXV (35). The Ravens beat the Giants. The Giants represent the N.Y. skyline.

    ReplyDelete