Monday, January 30, 2023

Hannibal HAMLIN and Hannibal Lecter In Relation to Jeffrey Dahmer and the Presidential Assassination Narrative-Buffalo Rally-John Hinckley Jr. Release

 

I'm sitting here thinking how Abe Lincoln's Vice President was Hannibal HAMLIN...Damar Hamlin.....I thought to myself that there has to be a connection to Hannibal Lecter...especially because a big thing in 2022 was the Netflix show about Jeffrey Dahmer.....Dahmer and Lecter both cannibals...
It then dawned on me how it actually is related...
Think how the film "Silence of the Lambs" involves Hannibal Lecter, but also Buffalo Bill....
Think how the Buffalo Rally was big with the events leading to the Super Bowl as well...Buffalo Bills...Buffalo Bill. 

Further, Jeffrey Dahmer was born on 5/21....
This means the Buffalo Truth Rally was on Jeffrey Dahmer's bday lol..
And think how Vice News showed up and I connected it to Vice President...Hannibal Hamlin the Vice President. 
Hannibal Lecter=124, 246(FB), 254
Jeffrey Dahmer=124 and 246(FB)
We are in the 246th year of the United States...
Dahmer died 24 weeks 6 days before his bday. 

This stuff relates back to Skull and Bones..
Skull and Bones=254(FB)
Jeffrey Lionel Dahmer=322
5/21 is the day Alphonso Taft(Founder of Skull and Bones) died. 
Think about "Silence of the Lambs" that stars Jodie Foster too.
She is in the film "Taxi Driver", and John Hinckley Jr. fell in love with her after the film "Taxi Driver." He tried to assassinate Ronald Reagan because he thought a political assassination would make her love him...
Notice how Hinckley even went to New Haven, Connecticut to stalk Jodi Foster while she was attending Yale.....
Of course, Skull and Bones is at Yale. 
Further, recall that John Hinckley Jr was freed from prison on 6/15/22, just after the Buffalo Rally, and the story of an assassination plot on George W. Bush. 
John Hinckley Jr. also shares a bday with JFK on 5/29. 
John Warnock Hinckley Jr.=424(FB)
Super Bowl 57 is 4 months 24 days before George W. Bush's bday. 

He was originally going to try and assassinated Jimmy Carter..
Jimmy Carter=322(FB)

Hannibal Lecter is portrayed by Anthony Hopkins, who also played "Pope Benedict" in "The Two Popes." Just thinking how 2/11 is linked to the Lightning symbolism.  Think how Pope Benedict XVI just died on Anthony Hopkin's bday too. 

The guy who plays Buffalo Bill was also born on the same day as John Hinckley Jr. and JFK too...What are the odds? 
Ted Levine=411(Satanic)
Frank Theodore Levine=411(FB)
Think about 411 Elm Street..JFK and the Johnny Depp/Amber Heard Trial. 
If I'm following a stream of conscious with this, I always think of the film "Joe Dirt" whenever I think of this guy...In Joe Dirt they spoof him and he tells him to put the lotion on his skin..I'm mentioning this because Joe Dirt came out on 4/11. I was also just talking about the film "Joe Dirt 2" last night..and a few days ago I was talking about Joe Dirt and Black Sheep at work...The White Mud scene always cracks me up and I showed the young girl I work with....she didn't think it was that funny...but oh well lol......but think how Black Sheep involves an assassination plot on the guy running for office. 

Hannibal Lecter also makes me think of a scene in "Dumb and Dumber"...I then started thinking how Jeff Daniels was in "Speed" and I thought they bad guy was played by Anthony Hopkins...I just looked it up and it's actually Dennis Hopper....but Hopper died on 5/29, John Hinckley Jr. and JFK's bday. 

Jeff Daniels born on 2/19...the Money Day..
Dahmer came out on 21/9. 

I gotta get some sleep. I had 2 band gigs this weekend in Omaha and didn't get home until about 4:30am both nights..and then had to work on top of that, so I am exhausted. An interesting thing happened on Friday at the Dubliner though...someone pulled the fire alarm during our gig, so we had to evacuate, and then wait for the Fire Department. In all my years of playing and going to the bar, that is the first time a fire alarm has ever went off....Of course, we played "Fire Water Burn" when we came back.....Before I left for that gig too, I was waiting for my clothes in the dryer...I went into the laundry room to see if they were dry and the light did a crazy flicker thing and then went out...it then came back on and it's still working...so it's not even a bad lightbulb...it reminded me of the Trump video with Zach talking in his garage....
The dryer had 33 minutes left when it happened too...and I was talking to myself about this knowledge when it happened. Basically telling myself I can't put this knowledge ahead of actually living my life, because I will never fully learn what I want to know with it. 








4 comments:

  1. Crazy connections again! I am listening to a local college radio station and the young student DJ'ing just said he likes reading wikipedia when he has nothing else. He said last night he was looking up Led Zepplin and looked up Robert Plant and his wiki page said he died January 26/23 and he was shocked because he hadn't heard about it. Then later it was changed and Plant wasn't dead. I just checked and he isn't listed as dead on his wiki. Made me think of your Danny Devito experience awhile back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just checking Danny Devito and Lorne Michaels, they are the exact age, both born November 17, 1944. I also noticed Gordon Lightfoot has the same birthday only 1938. I have been watching him for awhile but things are really starting to make sense now for me since discovering these "people" celebrities, politicians, etc. really are worshippers of Odin the widely revered God of Germanic Paganism (which "they" secretly worship. When you think about it the Catholics, Christians have multiple Gods but hide it. Odin the God of Poetry, Wisdom, Healing, Death, Royalty (the Anglo-Saxons claim Lineage to Wodin/Odin so they can claim power by lineage to a God), the gallows, knowledge, War, Battle, Victory, Sorcery, Poetry, Frenzy, and the Runic alphabet. Runes actually means esoteric and are considered magical. Think of the Bible and "In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, and the Word was God. Odin is also represented by the Spear. Odin means "Lord of Frenzy". Odin has two Ravens, Huginn and Munnin, Thought and Memory. The London Tower has two Ravens today, Huginn and Muninn . Odin is the Hanged Man and all about the number 9. Back to Gordon, I have a weird connection to him. First off, my exhusband, father of my children, grew up in the 70's down the street from his house and was friends with his son Fred. This was after Gord and his Swedish wife spit. Gordon had a fake death announcement on February 18, 2010, the 49th day of the year. Think about Prince Phillip dying on 4/9 the 99th day at the age of 99, Totally a nod to Odin/Wodan. Just so happens Molly Ringwald's b-day. Yoko Ono's b-day ( Lennon was all about the "Number Nine" and had a song #9 Dream on the Albums "Walls and Bridges"). I was in that neighborhood recently for medical reasons and I had a bizarre incounter the second day I was there. I was registering with the Admin people and the woman who was checking me in all of a sudden came around the counter and said she will show me where to go. When we were alone, she all of a sudden went on about the covid being fake and how horrible it has been there with a dark cloud. She said it is horrible working under the dark cloud. I told her I know it's fake and all about fear. She agreed and I said I'm not scared and she said the same. I will never forget that encounter, she had the bluest eyes I have ever seen. She had an accent and was about 60 yrs old. I walked around outside the complex later while I had to wait for my husband to pick me up. There is a major ravine there and all I could see was death. To finish off the Lightfoot thing. I never go to concerts but on April 1st 2019 I heard he was playing not far on his annual concert tour. I felt the need to go. He was 80 at the time and even though the musicians could still play well, his voice was horrible. The audience was filled with seniors and all you could hear was the electric wheel chairs and scooters moving a bit here and there. When I went down to the main entrance during the intermission, there was an ambulance all lit up outside, lol. We had a great laugh. My big question then was why is he still performing, it's embarrassing for him. After discovering Odin and the rituals it all made sense. "If You Could Read My mind" a big Lightfoot song now tells me so much. Just had to share :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to mention that Martin Scorsese has the November 17th birthday too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you looked into the Pied Piper of Hamelin? You've done so much work on Rowdy Roddy and Ronda Rousey over the years.

    ReplyDelete