Saturday, January 21, 2023

Patrick Mahomes and the Number 226

 


I was looking at stuff for the NFL games today and I just remembered a connection to 226..
Recall that on Zachs way home from New York he talked about Larry Johnson...and I pointed out connections with Len Dawson, Larry Johnson and Patrick Mahomes with the number 226....This was before I realized how important the number 226 would become...

Patrick Mahomes=226

I now see Mahomes bday is the day Squid Game came out too...It's funny to me as well, I haven't finished my post, but last night I found out the Boy Meets World Girls bday..and it's also 9/17...I started a post last night, but never finished it...so it's funny seeing Mahomes born on that day as well. 

We'll see what happens in the Chiefs game today..the number 226 hasn't played well for almost everything it's been connected to that I have seen...

I also pointed out something with a rainbow and the Bills Stadium in that old post.

No comments:

Post a Comment