Monday, January 9, 2023

Comment on My Umbrella Video and Boy Meets World Thought

 




I'm getting ready to go to bed and I got a notification on the reuploaded Umbrella video I put on YouTube earlier..

It was the above person telling me that I am crazy..

I went to their channel and I see they have a bunch of videos with Jason from Friday the 13th..
This is interesting considering this upcoming Friday, 1/13/23 will be Friday the 13th.

The name stands out to me too, because I talked about Boy Meets World last week at work, and I looked up Mr. FEENY to see if he was still alive..

The reason I talked about Boy Meets World was because over that weekend a girl I know told me she was on the Tyra Banks show years ago...I didn't believe her and had never heard anything about it before...but she showed me pictures and proof...Apparently, she was at Spring Break and somehow met Topanga..and Topanga flew her and a few other girls out to be on the Tyra Banks show for an episode about Spring Break...

I'll have to look at this more tomorrow, but I wonder if Boy Meets World is somehow connected to Friday the 13th now?...I don't have the girl on Facebook, so I can't see her bday or find the date she was on the show..but I'll do some investigating lol..

Funny I have a big memory of this girl in High School being shocked that Forrest Gump was spelled with two "R's" as well....so even sortve has a Gematria connection/Mandela Effect type thing...









No comments:

Post a Comment